News
On 100 Days of Deception • 6 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
I thought that this was gonna be released today 🤣
9 0
On Love O2O • 7 days ago
Title Love O2O
This is the first cdrama I watched back in 2019. .
0 1
On LOVE.exe • 10 days ago
Title LOVE.exe
Both the leads have such a great chemistry, wish to see them again in a better written show.
0 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • 29 days ago
Title I Seopui Yeonae
They should do a ritual to protect their show from evil eyes at this point now.
2 0
Replying to cukapoo • 29 days ago
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Filming begins on October 1, 2026 until May 31, 2027https://www.filmmakers.co.kr/proCrewRecruiting/32828899
But, how will it start without the leads?
2 1
On A Bona Fide Killer • Sep 7, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
The little girl is such a cutipie.
10 0
Replying to Sarah • Sep 6, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
Even the main actors seem open to S2, so who knows? At this point, it’s really up to the production team.
It would be really fun if season 2 is made.
1 0
On Human X Gumiho • Sep 6, 2026
Title Human X Gumiho
Jun ji hun looks the same as she looked in the lotbs.
5 0
Replying to nayoichi • Sep 6, 2026
Title Jjinhan Gobaek: 183Hz
Really? She was confirmed for casting for the fl lead?
How can you say that even before the show is aired?
3 1
On I Seopui Yeonae • Sep 3, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Who's gonna be the new ml now? At first, the fl wasn't clear now the ml.
3 1
On One Day in July • Aug 26, 2026
Title One Day in July
Tthe storyline here is so different from the korean version. I don't remember that the fl had to give her heart to the webtoon's fl in the korean version.
1 1
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
Both the ladies are looking so breathtakingly beautiful in the teaser. 😍
4 0
On Navillera • Aug 23, 2026
Title Navillera
One of the most underrated dramas ever.
2 0
Replying to rinrinhaee • Aug 19, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
ok wow im so happy for yunji getting her first lead role🥹🥹 but the wasted potential of jiwoong not being…
Who's jiwoong?
1 1
Replying to jenesais • Aug 19, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
She is in wonderfools I'm guessing you watched it based on your profile pic
Ok, now I remember. She looks so different on the show.
1 0
On Jjinhan Gobaek: 183Hz • Aug 19, 2026
Title Jjinhan Gobaek: 183Hz
Saw on X that Nam Ji Hyun has been casted as the fl.
3 0
Replying to jenesais • Aug 19, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
She is in wonderfools I'm guessing you watched it based on your profile pic
Yes I've watched it but didn't recognize her.
1 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 19, 2026
Title Mouse
spoiler tag bro
Ok done
0 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Aug 18, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Who is the fl never seen her on anything?
3 4
Replying to Gojo • Aug 18, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
why is it only 8 eps ? is the story that small
Not really ,it's still ongoing and has more than 120+ episodes.
0 0
