Celebrity
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 10, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
Posted both Facebook and twitter
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 10, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
My favorite Group is Super Junior and two many song of there's I like so I will for now say Shirt...
0 0
On Kim Tae Hwan • May 23, 2016
Person Kim Tae Hwan
I hope to see more of his acting
2 0
Replying to silent_whispers • Mar 9, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Maids
Well, you've sold me on it!! Need to add this one to my PtW list!
Wow! tho your not a maid I see where you are getting at. well written and that is from the heart...
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Feb 22, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Shine or Go Crazy
great drama funny quirky and full of action heartbreak and love.
2 0
Wiam Najjar • Feb 22, 2015
Article Actors over 40 who never cease to amaze; Part 1
good choices
1 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Jan 26, 2015
Article Stalker's Guide to Kim Jae Joong
great article
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Dec 30, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Healer
I just got started on it and I love his character so far.. thanks for the great article and I feel ya on the no time to watch lately..
2 0
Wiam Najjar • Dec 11, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Secret Door
GREAT story SAD ending for me..
1 0
Wiam Najjar • Dec 11, 2014
Review Glorious Day
I started this and it seemed boring but I think I will pick it up again after reading your review Thanks dear friend.
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Dec 11, 2014
Review 18 vs. 29
Planning to watch this now that I seen your review
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 23, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Love Cells
another to add to my list. Thank you
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 23, 2014
Article ParkChohwa's Weekend Movies
I will have to put all these on my list, Thanks for the recommendation.
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 23, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Modern Farmer
I am loving this drama. I think it is funny and sweet with laughter and some tears.. I am really enjoying the show and I love your article.. Thank you.
2 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 19, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Incomplete Life
Girl you hit it right on the nose, When I first started watching it I wasn't sure the story was going to be good but as I progressed into it everything you wrote here is politically correct and so so awesome, Reminds me of times when i was working.. Great article 10 out of 10
2 1
Wiam Najjar • Nov 11, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Bad Guys
finally I get in. Wow, what an excellent discription, well done my friend... i can't wait to get caught up..
1 1
On Beyond the Clouds • Apr 1, 2014
Title Beyond the Clouds
This drama is wildly good with twist in every episode and the acting is phenomenal.. I have had roller coaster rides in my heart and stomach and look forward to each new episode and hardly can wait for the week to pass by, those that are judging this after first or second showing have no clue how good this really is to say that the drama is bad..
2 0
