Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just finished To The Beautiful You. Look for some blog posts. I have been neglecting my little blog due to the holidays. :( But I will be BAAAACK.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you!!! You too.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Louisville, Ky! You?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I can add it to my list with Faith.
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No, but I can add it to my "to watch" list. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for the friend request. I too have been addicted for about a year. I am so happy to know that I am not alone.:)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request!!!
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 4, 2012
Person Lee Min Ho
Love, love him!!
0 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Jun 4, 2012
Person Jang Keun Suk
Amazing! He is adorable.
4 4
