News
Replying to riwatches • Mar 11, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
why call high schoolers whores ? 🫤👎🏾
nooo , I'm saying it if i was in their class as a girl !!! I don't care about it as it's only a drama. but if it were to happen in real life....
0 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 9, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
lol , if i was in this class. I would have planned killings of everyone. ☠️😂😂... I would have brutally tortured and killed these coward ass soft skinny whores. lol
1 7
Replying to Yumi • Mar 2, 2024
Title Trap
Ok, this pissed me off because it's not the first time I see that in a drama/movie.When you know OR doubt that…
nah , I really hate these type of drama.. I feel like beating the shit of writer and director. ☠️I can't control my mind when i see these type of shit , where they go alone to a murderer !!!!! it isn't common sense
1 0
On Duel • Feb 26, 2024
Title Duel
the father is disgusting... (ー_ー゛)
0 0
On Forgotten • Feb 19, 2024
Title Forgotten
bro , wtf is this movie .... I had jumpscares watching it at night
8 1
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 7, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
wowoowwowiwowowowowwowieieeoeeoeoeei amazing !!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Emi • Jan 18, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
The scene where little Jian is walking home from school in the rain made me so sad and I just started crying.…
😭the thing i wanted to say...... i don't know why i just started crying
0 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 5, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
when tf is if releasing on dramacool
0 1
On God's Gift: 14 Days • Dec 24, 2023
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
wtf is wrong with this mother, is the psycho ? or stupid ass ?it just makes me feel irritating to see her
0 0
Replying to shin • Dec 23, 2023
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
where can I watch this ??.. when I search this dramas name it doesn't show up
lol , this whole time , I was typing wrong name , so it wasn't showing any results, I wrote "god gift " instead of "god's gift"
1 1
Replying to shin • Dec 23, 2023
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
where can I watch this ??.. when I search this dramas name it doesn't show up
🥲lol , who watches dramas legally ?... I was asking for a website to watch , but i searched on every kdrama streaming website, but it wasn't on it, how did you get it on drama cool,it's amazing..in my server, it isn't showing up on drama cool
1 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
first episode last scene have me heartattack
3 0
Replying to Mei Mei • Dec 22, 2023
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
The drama was going well, a lot of surreal things happening, but I went along with it, I had seen worse. But this…
where can I watch this ??.. when I search this dramas name it doesn't show up
0 6
On Death's Game • Dec 17, 2023
Title Death's Game
the moment he fell from sky made me laugh so much 😭🤣
11 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Dec 17, 2023
Title Death's Game
i just realized the next episodes are coming next yr 😭😭
eh wtffffffffffffff? I guess it will be releasing in January
9 1
On Death's Game • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game
whatttttttttttttttttttttt? 4 episodes in one day ? how ?
1 0
Replying to shin • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
this Ml is disgusting and weak ass , he could have easily told police and planned arrest
check the suitcase lol
0 0
On A Bloody Lucky Day • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
episode 9 and 10 subs ? when ?
1 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Dec 10, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
where yall even watched
drama cool... but only 6 episodes have official subtitles. .. 😭
1 1
Replying to WKK • Dec 10, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
anyone want SUB ( Not bad )Timing is good of SUB, after open the link, select the language you want, than press…
this isn't working
0 0
