The killing of police inspector, the old man is a cuck he could easily torture him for his daughters address but…
that's what I'm crying and screaming about! oh taek is the most disgusting character I have ever seen... it makes my hands feel so hot... It makes me feel like torturing his daughter infront of him ! so disgusting... police officer and his mother... hell nah , wtf is this , writer is fucked up in the head
honestly this drama is kind of creepy ... isn't it ? I mean , I have watched similar dramas , Korean writters…
well said ! lol 🤣🤏🏻 everything seems nothing infront of kdrama and it's stories... did you watch 2nd episode? wtf is wrong with main character? is he psycho ?
Watched first few episodes..I don't know it's song kangs acting or his character which was very irritating ..…
honestly this drama is kind of creepy ... isn't it ? I mean , I have watched similar dramas , Korean writters are amazing... just how crazy things they write
.. I honestly cried so much and I was Literally screaming with my handkerchief in my mouth ! i can't handle this pain .... I really can't.....😭😭😭😭😭😭 Please....my chest is paining
yoo wtf is this drama .... is everyone high on something in this? 😭😂this ain't love triangle it's love cuboid...😂🤣Too bro they don't even leave same genders , I'm glad that there wasn't male ** in it
why the end ... 😭 this movie made me cry when they met again!! 🥲 i wanted them to be together in high school life when he was saved ... the disgusting thing is she suffered so much.. and she again had to suffer after a small amount of happiness.... 😭😭😭why should anyone have that kind of life
Please....my chest is paining
... the disgusting thing is she suffered so much.. and she again had to suffer after a small amount of happiness.... 😭😭😭why should anyone have that kind of life