Editorials
Replying to monstersnroses • Sep 20, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Light yet sophisticated, angsty age-gap romance between a teacher and a host 100% kilig but 0% spice. Oldschool…
Oldschool feel, indeed
1 0
Replying to Unknown • Sep 19, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
Do they end up together??I mean HE or SE?
Happy end
6 0
Replying to TasnimFerdous • Sep 18, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
Can someone tell us about final episode?
Happy end
3 0
Replying to nea • Sep 18, 2025
Title Learning to Love
am i genuinely tweaking out WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW SO CLUMSY THEY'RE ALWAYS TRIPPING OR FALLING?! anyways…
Because it’s the story about imperfect and clumsy people falling in love.
8 1
On Learning to Love • Sep 14, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
Spanish subs http://ok.ru/video/10638407109139
3 1
Replying to mommacat • Sep 11, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Woohoo 7.8
Chinese Douban 7,8 too
2 0
Replying to Car park • Sep 11, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
It’s kind of interesting that Sakura is aligning his lack of relationship support due to his orientation w taiga…
Taiga is crying and shouting. Manami crying. My English is too bad to describe all angst. https://x.com/aino_gakkou/status/1966138254651965636?s=46
2 0
Replying to Car park • Sep 11, 2025
Title Learning to Love
It’s kind of interesting that Sakura is aligning his lack of relationship support due to his orientation w taiga…
Omg preview! I hope it’s misleading
0 5
Replying to mommacat • Sep 11, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
Ep. 10 spoilers - sweet! 👇
I just hope it won’t be a mirror case to Matsuura, the host club owner , who wanted to quit and ended up killing someone. Aggressive father are scary indeed.
1 0
On Learning to Love • Sep 10, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Spoiler for ep10 https://x.com/7_rkan_/status/1965676769522110622?s=46
2 1
Replying to Kiki727 • Sep 10, 2025
Title Learning to Love
And I think her father chose this name :), so did he only want for her to love and to give him grandchildren ?
It sounds like the best ending ever!
2 0
Replying to Nemurerukana • Sep 10, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Just came back to add something that would be surely lost in translation. Again, it was a teeny tiny scene. In…
And I think her father chose this name :), so did he only want for her to love and to give him grandchildren ?
2 1
Replying to MIN3Q • Sep 9, 2025
Title Learning to Love
wow, i just started this show and I was really liking it but THEN the end of epi one happened and it shocked me.…
It was exactly the moment which hook me up. I felt it wold be drama which could surprise me in a good way. And it never disappoints me.
2 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Sep 9, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Dude, the DAD.Usually the parent characters are just afterthoughts or plot drivers, or 2D characters, but not…
I feel the same about Manami’s dad. As a parent myself I can understand his point of view. But it’s extreme of course. I hope he change his attitude when will know Taiga like Kawahara did before. And I like how gentle was Manami with her father in ep 9.
1 0
Replying to Car park • Sep 8, 2025
Title Learning to Love
Agree. I started to watch it a while back, was kind of slow but maybe that was on purpose, I'll take another look…
Not far ago I watched old romantic film Stanley and Iris 1990 with Robert de Niro was illiterate man in his 30th. And it was good too.
1 0
Replying to saja • Sep 8, 2025
Title Learning to Love
https://onetouchtv.xyz/detail/725220-learning-to-love-2025/9
Thanks
1 2
Replying to monstersnroses • Sep 8, 2025
Title Learning to Love
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!THISISSO FREAKINGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDude!The dad omg!Why do they keep going back to the…
Every time I’ve read someone else sincere reaction, I feel it by myself one again. I love this drama so much.
4 1
Replying to monstersnroses • Sep 7, 2025
Title Learning to Love
So I went and browsed the MDL pages of the writer and director, and it makes me wonder how did this genius drama…
They did Hirugao, and it’s huge in 2014. There was very controversial theme, and great psychological portrayal of women .
2 3
Replying to Kiki727 • Sep 6, 2025
Title Learning to Love
http://ok.ru/video/10613096188435
Spanish sub
0 1
Replying to Car park • Sep 6, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
Maybe it's too soon for subs, but if anyone has the Spanish version of 9 yet, would love to see a link! (Or English,…
http://ok.ru/video/10613096188435
2 3
