News Replying to rozadramalist • Jul 4, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Just started watching this drama with very high expectations!. I am a Xu Kai Fan but something is amiss... don't…
I mean, Nazha is not the best at creating chemistry with all of her costars but this time with Xukai, the chemistry to me is «chefs kiss». One of the main reason Im still following this drama.
0 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jul 2, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord Spoiler
I need to know what happened after the wedding!🥺
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 30, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Straight faces…not found lol: https://weibo.com/7705124332/4918337287228868
I didn’t realize I started to laugh watching this🤣😍 They are the funniest!
0 2
Replying to bethcha • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
I like the OST, especially, then ending OST
I’m loving the opening OST. I feel like I want to work out when I listen to it😎
2 1
Replying to Delena Paw • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
The drama is so fucking boring. Can't believe people wasted their time on drama like this. The female lead always…
U don’t have a say on what people choose to dispose their time on. And as for Gulinazha, you obviously have some prejudice against her. She herself was chosen for this role. Most people so far with an objective view have said she has improved and fits this character perfectly. U dont like it, dont watch it.
4 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 24, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
What the heck? I never expected this kind of stomach butterfly thing when I watch Nazha and Xukai on screen🥰🥺 Chemistry is on fire on and off sccreen🔥🔥like whaat?
8 1
Replying to cdramalizard • Jun 21, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
noone called you hater but saying that it's vfx is light years behind than BFTB which is not completely true.
That I agree!
0 0
Replying to rahatreza • Jun 21, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
It surpassed 21000 popularity index on Tencent ....https://twitter.com/naiee_soso7/status/1671511435514617856
Is that good? What are the reference numbers? :)
0 0
Replying to Krizklid • Jun 19, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Gülnezer Bextiyar, the beautiful girl, is also old. She looks like her sister
Ehm..31 is not old…
2 1
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 11, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Miss seeing Nazha on small screen so much. Hope this will come out this month please!
5 0
On A Legend • Jun 11, 2023
Title A Legend
I had to come here after watching the trailer. Cant wait to see GuliNazha on big screen again! She totally looked beautiful (as always) and bad ass in the trailer. Looking forward to see her fight scenes in the movie :)
3 0
On Got a Crush on You • Jul 15, 2022
Title Got a Crush on You
Im excited about Nazha :)
3 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 27, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
The ending is heart warming :) And I think the problems toward the end are paving ways for the rumoured second part. However, I became «meh» after ep.33-35. The triangle was unecessary, and the drama did not have the turning point for the leading lady. Was kinda dissapointed. I love the cast though...
1 1
Replying to kookiejamz • Feb 25, 2021
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
You have an account, you can change it yourself
My comment is old, they’ve already changed her pic
0 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 20, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
I still enjoy this drama a lot despite all the plot holes. Just hope that the turning point for the FL wont be too rush and that she will be in her female form very soon.
6 0
Replying to 7819385 • Feb 19, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Is Nazha's acting watchable here? Just asking, hoping she has improved
She has remarkably improved :) and I think its watchable
1 0
On The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity • Feb 18, 2021
Title The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity
I already know Mark Chaos acting is great, but Olivia Wang really impressed in this. I could feel her pain when her pain in that particular scene. I really enjoyed the movie! Wish I could see in the theatre though...that would be a great experience.
3 0
Replying to drama • Feb 7, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
I think I know what u mean xD I think its beacuse of the eyebrows, it must be the eyebrows. Nothing against Timmy…
IKR? Like the hat is too small for him or something :P
0 0
Replying to Jcjc0000 • Feb 7, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Duboku or douban? Whatever it is, Douban scored this one 5.4 and its not even finished yet.
Ok, thank you :) Then it does not come to me as a surprise if the rating is so low on Douban. Guli Nazha has many antis and fewer fans (hardcore ones). I personally dont care about the rating on these kinds of websites :) I enjoy it, and it just gets better for each episode!
0 1
On Twelve Legends • Feb 6, 2021
Title Twelve Legends
Nazha as Ye Ming is GORGEOUS! Cannot wait :)
1 0
