News Replying to Jcjc0000 • Feb 6, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Duboku or douban? Whatever it is, Douban scored this one 5.4 and its not even finished yet.
What are Douban scores based on may I ask? :)
2 6
Replying to aish • Feb 6, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Would I be able to safely say that I think Guli's acting got better with her expressions? It's pretty good for…
Yay, someone who actually feels the same! She's getting so much hate in China saying that she acts like a retarded person. But I dont feel like that though. Still, I wouldn't consider her acting REALLY good, but much better and more expressive than before :)
1 0
Replying to drama • Feb 6, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
I think I know what u mean xD I think its beacuse of the eyebrows, it must be the eyebrows. Nothing against Timmy…
I think its the make up as well. But in the latest episodes he doesn't look too bad, still very handsome :)
0 2
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Feb 5, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
I love this drama and I love the 2 leads. But I have to say this: though I love Xu Wei Zhou (Timmy Xu), I find…
I think I know what u mean xD I think its beacuse of the eyebrows, it must be the eyebrows. Nothing against Timmy Xu, but his face looks bloated at times...
0 6
On It's Okay, That's Love • Feb 3, 2021
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I keep coming back to this drama! Hands down the best K-drama (in my opinion).
15 1
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 3, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
The one who plays Xiao Shun Zi, good actor, I cried with him :(
0 1
Replying to Daenerys • Feb 3, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Oh good, which episode does it get better? the writing of a clueless FL is painful to watch
Yes, I get your point now that u pointed it out. Nini is a great actress, still I find it a bit cringy when she played Ling Xi in the beginning of L&D :)
0 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Feb 3, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Spoiler
Ep.12? When ML wanted to exchange clothes with FL, so funny! I like how this series isnt all that serious (yet), a good mix of everything. Also, the romance is starting and Im so excited, they have good chemistry.
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Feb 1, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
The OSTs are very good!
Yess! Especially the ending theme :)
1 0
Replying to Daenerys • Feb 1, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
Oh good, which episode does it get better? the writing of a clueless FL is painful to watch
Hellu :) It starts around ep.7-8. Agree! Nazha is not really the best actress, so she can’t really pull off the «dumb, silly, cute» image, doesn’t suit her.
2 3
On Weaving a Tale of Love • Jan 31, 2021
Title Weaving a Tale of Love
It got better, fortunately! Im enjoying it :) The only thing that bothers me are their eyebrows :/
5 5
Replying to dri • Sep 21, 2020
Title Chang Ling
nop, it's just a rumor
Thanks :)
0 0
On Chang Ling • Sep 13, 2020
Title Chang Ling
Is this confirmed yet?
0 2
Replying to Lily Htoo • Sep 13, 2020
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
no the most beautiful actress is Angelababy and her acting is as bad as this woman.
She said "one of the most", and beauty is in the eye of the beholder
4 0
On Gulnezer Bextiyar • Mar 29, 2020
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
Please change her current pic, it doesn't look like her
0 3
zia • Apr 11, 2018
Article 10 Korean Actresses That Need a Small Screen Comeback
Gong Hyo Jin!<3
4 0
On Kong Hyo Jin • Jan 20, 2018
Person Kong Hyo Jin
This lady though! Great actress, witty personality. Love her❤
6 0
On Zhou Dong Yu • Jan 20, 2018
Person Zhou Dong Yu
Great actress! :)
2 0
On The Unholy Alliance • Aug 24, 2017
Title The Unholy Alliance
This drama is so good! Im hooked :) And Joel Chan (Kent) is full of charisma in this, what a man!
0 0
On Kang So Ra • Aug 24, 2017
Person Kang So Ra
I love this woman!! She's good at her crying scenes, gets me everytime :)
3 0
