Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2019
On Marry My Husband • Jan 30, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
I’ve read the webtoon and I know all about the changes in the drama ..but am I the only one who think that they will give us a different reason why Soo Min hates her vfor me is looks more obsession with some sort of love for her , the drawing scene was a huge hint for me . she was happy to die with her. maybe I’m wrong
it also hinted in you are my other half
1 2
Replying to Park g • Jan 24, 2024
Bromance???
BL . director confirmed it too. But still we don’t know how far they will go later . Maybe someone will think it’s more of a Bromance , but I hope it’ll be true BL
4 4
On My Stand-In • Jan 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I feel like I was in the dungeon. Why I haven’t notice this news . Can’t wait it was one of the first Chinese novel I’ve read ! Give it to me now !
1 0
Replying to SaintDragonMingErPH • Dec 28, 2023
Title The Sign
The relationship diagram shared by fans based from the novel won't be followed in the series (as tweeted by The…
Thank you! But I want more 👀
0 0
On The Sign • Dec 27, 2023
Title The Sign
Someone read the novel? I know it does have Eng translation now . but still from my “digging” on twitter , they do have a lot of difference .. could find only 3 tweet which I google translated.
can someone put spoilers from the novel ?
thank you !
1 2
Replying to oddsare • Sep 22, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You Spoiler
1. I don't recall that scene of two people sharing an ice pop in the beginning of the comic.2. In the classroom,…
Ice cream scene was in extra ..if I’m not mistaken
1 2
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 4, 2023
Actually one thing , I wanted to hear voice of stuff when they are doing interviews.. am I the only one ?
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Aug 4, 2023
They only mention SH JS couple so that means the MinHyjun didn't pan out correct? I think some of the guys may…
jS+SH bought him a present after caravan date, he always teased them after morning “wake up” call to stop , the show didn’t show us a lot of friendship that were built ; but I can feel that they are close friends
3 0
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 2, 2023
I so invested.
Pretty happy and sad because only it’ll end soon. but my JS and SH . I hope they will happy for a long time ! Cuties !
11 0
Replying to under your bed • Aug 2, 2023
the new Clip in his man Channel with JS and SH got me kicking my feet and giggling !!!!! 😏🤭🤭🤭, I need…
It was second thing I saw when I woke up this morning. Screamed because of the thumbnail on YouTube.
When went to twitter so everyone going insane , finally watched the video !!!!
Cuties !
1 0
Replying to noewist • Jul 31, 2023
wasnt it supposed to be 12 eps? and can someone link their igs lol
No . It supposed to be 14 episodes
1 0
Replying to deneers • Jul 28, 2023
I just want to comment on how much I love and enjoy JS’ fresh and straightforward personality. And the way he…
I’m curious about his birthday , and SH. But also JS reminds me of Pisces ( February ) but it’s only on my personal experience I met similar men. But I can be really wrong.
2 1
Replying to Alli jay • Jul 28, 2023
Oommoo JS and SH gives me butterflies, never been so jealous of a couple's relationship this much 🥰🤭But,has…
Maybe he was finally on a long vacation and just wanted to sleep ? 😂😂😂 but I can’t do it , I’ll wake up even sooner when I wake up for work.
EDIT:
I’m curious about different question how they are not cold in the winter ; I know in Korea winter is different but still , (also they relying on hot packs a lot ) I’m cold just watching them in those “outerwear”
1 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
I’m pretty sure after the show SH went to JS home and never left it …or he left it only to bring his cats 😂
25 2
Replying to AskMe • Jul 25, 2023
Evryone knows that
At first it was rumours , when twitter post , and when finally (live) Eng translation
0 1
Replying to AskMe • Jul 25, 2023
Evryone knows that
You didn’t upset anyone , but a lot of us just know it :) have a nice day!
1 3
Replying to AskMe • Jul 25, 2023
Evryone knows that
Same comment here twice a week . For 1 month already. So who visit this page regularly can be annoyed by it
3 5