News
On Jang Keun Suk • May 23, 2013
Person Jang Keun Suk
Maybe I'm wrong but looking at the comments I think, he's the most popular male actor on the mydramalist or on the all korea?
1 0
Replying to BlueStarGalaxies • Feb 15, 2013
Person Yoo Seung Ho
Which episode of 'You're Beautiful' was he in? :O
ep 9
0 0
Replying to aelybaby • Feb 10, 2013
Title Still, Life Goes On
One of the best, if not the best, dramas I've seen. The story is very painful but the end and the outlook is full…
I love how you describe this...
3 0
Replying to iza • Jan 11, 2013
Title Death Note
As a Death Note loyal fan, all I can say is that I am disappointed.
me too, the ryuk looks like a puppet, and the characters arent that cool like in anime xD
3 0
On Ayano Go • Jan 4, 2013
Person Ayano Go
I wanna see him moore as main character :D And BAD!
1 0
On Hongo Kanata • Jan 3, 2013
Person Hongo Kanata
hes 22/23 and looks like 17 who agree with me? xD
12 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Sep 17, 2012
Person Yoo Seung Ho
THE FUCK HES 19? NO WAY!
and how age he looks to you?
0 0
On Yoo Seung Ho • Jun 21, 2012
Person Yoo Seung Ho
Well I first saw him in Warrior Baek Dong So and something and something moved in my heart... Gosh I'm such a pedonoona he's 4 years younger than me!!!!
2 0
