News
On Yamazaki Kento • Aug 7, 2026
Person Yamazaki Kento
Today are your birthsday! So happy everything! Today I was go to his profil, wnat to watch a drama and look that he has a birthsday! And you're handsomme boy
0 0
On Im Ye Jin • Jul 6, 2026
Person Im Ye Jin
I love her in the roles of main heros mother!
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Apr 15, 2026
Article Top 25 Japanese Actresses on MDL
A little sad that here aIn't Ai Haismoto! But damn Nana Komatsu #2! She deserve
0 0
On Liu Wei Xi • Jan 13, 2026
Person Liu Wei Xi
Happy b-day!
0 0
Replying to 9607827 • Nov 17, 2025
Person Barbie Hsu
omg i was just about to rewatch one of my favorite dramas from her, she passed away?????? rip Barbie, holy shit…
Me too, she wqs on of my 3 fav asian actress, she was still young and I waited for any new drama ;_;
0 0
On Chen Xiang Yu • Jan 11, 2025
Person Chen Xiang Yu
Happy Birthday mate!
0 0
On Miura Haruma • Nov 24, 2024
Person Miura Haruma
A long tilme ago I allwayais say that he's,my husband. I expet of him much! I belove him. Thanks to him "Bloody Monday" stay ma favourite drama. I rememeber my colegue tell me about that drama and she say I will love with J or K (that terrorist) and I love in Miura! So pity I have a trauma about that
1 0
On Hongo Kanata • Nov 15, 2024
Person Hongo Kanata
Happy birthday! Do you still look that young?
0 0
On Leo Li • May 5, 2023
Person Leo Li
uuu how a cookke! Happyb-day!
0 0
On Benz Panupun Vongjorn • May 5, 2023
Person Benz Panupun Vongjorn
Nice face, Happy birthsday!
1 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Feb 17, 2023
Person Hashimoto Ai
She looks different in this picture I could barely recognise her.
she's older rag e.g. Kokuhaku she gaine weight I think. Also adolescent
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Oct 21, 2022
Person Sakurada Dori
I thought the same! He looks a bit of Yoongi and then again, he looks a bit of Hobi too🤯
the Hobis thinge's not growing up to Sakrada's Dori heels
1 0
On Jeon Gook Hwan • Sep 14, 2022
Person Jeon Gook Hwan
I even don't know, that the same person actiing in empress ki and bad guy xD Ehen i know him as the both I just love him. In Empress ki he was awesome
1 0
On Shida Mirai • May 11, 2022
Person Shida Mirai
Oh i see she has a birthstday today! Be as olway you have been happy birthsday!
0 0
On Shida Mirai • May 11, 2022
Person Shida Mirai
This is an actres, for who I get a lot of sentiment. She is very cute and talented. I remember her when she ws 13's and her role with 14sai no haha and seigi no mikata later. She is a honey. Whe I go to her profile and see her adult I was a bit shcked, she changed a bit xD For me she will be allways teenager actress. Sory about my engish i'm bad on it
1 0
On Shinohara Ryoko • Aug 13, 2021
Person Shinohara Ryoko
Happy birthday our ssunshine I watched the drama with Haruma Miura and you, it was cute!
0 0
On Sakurada Dori • Mar 10, 2021
Person Sakurada Dori
I like him he's good actor I saww him in 3-4dramas, and he's very handsome too
3 0
Replying to its time to stop crying • Dec 17, 2020
Title Coffee Prince
dont talk bad about korean osts, there a lot of songs that are iconic
maybe but still very boring for my, just my taste
0 0
Dojemi10 • Jul 24, 2020
Article Veteran Japanese Actor Miura Haruma Passes Away at 30
Firstly I read and (I'm bad in english) think that it's about military or movies/dramas and then... omfg! He was my first favourite actorst of all asians and "my star husband " and I don't believe... I wanna watch too dramas and movies with him. Why/.
1 0
On Coffee Prince • Jul 22, 2020
Title Coffee Prince
One of the best dramas, I like that they give you american music, not only ugly korean balladas xD The leads pairing does a chemistry so much, and others are characters, which you don't forget, sexy sunki, funny jeop and han sung, and gae shik also sister of fl was super the characters otline was really great. When I say me watching it I wouldn't be sure, because dramas about working especially like a coffe shop doesn't fit my taaste but woo hoo the place when the works had a lot of atmosphere and was very pretty! Only the second lead pairing was boring but also have some charm
0 2
