Apo tweets : I love you all. Misunderstandings can happen. communication is important Being part of the KinnPorsche team is one of the biggest joys of a Po's life. We share happiness with the fans back and forth. So happy to be in the right place at the right time. Love you all 😊 #If Apo reads, will you smile?
My colleague - why do you keep playing one song since yesterday Me: Because it’s Jeff Satur bitch Her : who is that ? Me: show her his picture Her : is that a kpop idol ? Me : Jeff is gajjsjjsjdhdnydyebdujdgxnksusnhdhehdydhdyhdhdydhdy Her : subscribe to Jeff channel, down the rabbit hole she goes.she is been on his YouTube for an hour now.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdXdiuFgnaY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Me: because i don’t want peace, I want problems, I want pains.😀
I love you all. Misunderstandings can happen. communication is important Being part of the KinnPorsche team is one of the biggest joys of a Po's life. We share happiness with the fans back and forth. So happy to be in the right place at the right time. Love you all 😊 #If Apo reads, will you smile?
Me: Because it’s Jeff Satur bitch
Her : who is that ?
Me: show her his picture
Her : is that a kpop idol ?
Me : Jeff is gajjsjjsjdhdnydyebdujdgxnksusnhdhehdydhdyhdhdydhdy
Her : subscribe to Jeff channel, down the rabbit hole she goes.she is been on his YouTube for an hour now.