Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 1, 2023
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 7, 2022
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Verify your account. Aparently mdl takes ratings from verified accounts
How please ?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Anyone watching from Londn Uk here? Pls reply under this post, let’s follow each other.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love Apo skin tone soo much, his whole body proportion with that tiny waist is just chef kiss. The man is a work of Art.


Also I love Mile and Apo dress sense, they remind of an old vintage couple. Such a beautiful sight to behold.
10 1
Replying to The scientist • May 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Each person in the comment section should go and rate each episode now , we must get the ratings up. How does…
I was about to ask about this.
0 0
Replying to Diva70 • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I totally agree. Just what the doctor ordered for a senior diva …..lol…gets my heart rateup every time.
I have followed every one of them.
0 0
Replying to Angel • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good looking men in KP are the best
Yesss
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow wow I just watch the new music video on youtube, Jeff is such an amazing singer .also I like how they are giving us crumbs to feed on, I shall be watching the video till Saturday .
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also I noticed this is the first series made by this production company, I hope they make a good returns on their investment soo that we can get more quality series like this from them. Kp is really expensive must have cost them a lot .
9 0
On KinnPorsche • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The amount of good looking men in this series is just chef kiss. I don’t care about the plot, I will watch these men do nothing. Casting director needs a raise .
7 5
Replying to Mimicat • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What if I told u I only watched 1 ep of ATOTS
I tried to watch this one cos of the ratings but I gave up after the 6th episode.
0 1
Replying to trusfrated • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is anyone over here who didn't like bad buddy? 😇 I'M TOTALLY OKAY WITH THAT IF YOU DIDN'T 😊😊😊👊😊😊😊
I didn’t like it, sue me. I stopped watching from 4.
0 0
Replying to 9532397 • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I can't believe people are still debating whether it was SA or not ... listen IT WAS SA even the character himself…
Novel is different from show.
2 0