Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2021
On Nour • 1 hour ago
Title Nour
Quel épisode décousu, indigne du reste de la série ou comment faire deux épisodes en un ! Des incohérences, des "trous" dans les révélations / explications, une sensation d'incompréhension, de frustration et de déception pour un grand drama avec des acteurs talentueux, un synopsis qui change de l'ordinaire et des efforts cinématographiques.
Suis vraiment déçue par ce final.
2 0
On Nour • 7 days ago
Title Nour
The episode 8 is so good, the best of this really really great drama. I return to watch the 9th !
2 0
Replying to SingleAudience • 12 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
The scene was good but it lasted way too long... it was unnecessary.
I disagree with you. The length of the scene allows the emotion felt by the audience (both the MLs in the scene and us watching on screen) to build and keeps the date going. It offers a glimpse of the humanity that once resided in the body of the dancer who has become a zombie.
9 1
Replying to zamperx • 12 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
While the scene was good and very clever, I would be fine without it. As watching a bl series my fave would be…
I like these MLs scenes too. They're so cute. But find a cinematographic scene like this one is really a bonus, the unexpected icing of the cake. And it helps make this scene a real dating place for MLs while highlighting the zombie aspect of the series. Very clever, as you well-said.
4 1
On The Last Oath • 12 days ago
What a great series ! All episodes are really good. With limited resources and solid actors, producer made a drama that will make a difference in the BL word and beyond.
15 0
On The Last Oath • 12 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
The Zombie's dance is such an emotional scene. So beautiful and sad at the same time. The actress personified the dancer is really great. I think it's one of my favorite scenes from this series.
22 7
Replying to Ko51 • 15 days ago
Serizawa fell in love because of many emotions Suzuki showed with his body and face reading the yaoi manga. It's…
I send a message to you.
1 0
Replying to hualianism • 15 days ago
This is my fav cute highschool jbl rn after School Trip😭❤️🤏🏻And I love how all the characters, esp…
I prefer this one even if I like School Trip so much. Actors feel more natural.
4 0
Replying to hualianism • 15 days ago
SERIZAWA????? 😭bro really saw this boy reading in tranquility, and said “yep, I’m going all in”🫠😩🤌🏻The…
Serizawa fell in love because of many emotions Suzuki showed with his body and face reading the yaoi manga. It's really well explained in the novel.
13 4
Replying to Grizzly bear • 29 days ago
No one can convince me serizawa didn't have a crush on suzuki before he found his book😏😏The name of this…
In the novel, he liked Suzuki so much before the book's story. The book is an excuse for approching Suzuki because he couldn't before. Serizawa waited this opportunity for so long.
5 3
Replying to Minx • Sep 5, 2026
Warning ⚠️ ep 3 & 4 spoilers Omg I knew it!! Well I thought Lie was going to make his move after the fight.…
Well-said !
1 1
I've been thinking since the last episode that what we see is actually what Suzuki writes in his BL. It wouldn't be a dream that Suzuki has but the story that he writes. And in a few episodes, the situation will go back to the starting point of episode 1. Do you think the same thing as me?
Ps : I appreciate this drama so much.
4 1
Replying to melsen • Aug 3, 2026
Title Deep In
Check out their live today you'll cry again!
Thank you for your answer. I found it. So cute and emotional.
1 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 1, 2026
Title Deep In
Check out their live today you'll cry again!
Please could you write where we can watch it ?
0 2
Replying to Ko51 • Jul 27, 2026
She'll never film BL drama again ? Or it's just for this show ?
Thank for your interesting answer. I think the same, she'll continue to make (great) BL ! Have a good night.
2 0
Replying to Shannigans • Jul 26, 2026
The producers of Director's Arena did her dirty by convincing her to not film a BL.
She'll never film BL drama again ? Or it's just for this show ?
0 2