K-Drama
Replying to keerthi21 • Dec 28, 2019
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
I literally loved the first season. I finished it like marathon. But are the main leads different in this?
Yes, the main leads are different but most of the supporting cast are same as season 1
0 5
On Moment at Eighteen • Jun 14, 2019
Title Moment at Eighteen
The male lead's description kinda reminds me of the chinese drama 'Le coupe de fondre' I like that drama so much. I hope this drama does well too
5 0
On Blowing in the Wind • Jun 7, 2019
Title Blowing in the Wind
This drama is no where to be found. Where can I find it?
0 1
Replying to Malika • Jun 6, 2019
Title My Poseidon
i'll send u the link where it's subbed
Hello can you send me the link? Thanks :)
0 1
Replying to therewillbeddl • Apr 11, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
omg I watched the first few episodes....it’s so cuteeeee. Hope Viki subs this
Where?
0 1
