News
NetizenDrama • Mar 6, 2019
Article 10 Underrated Korean Dramas That You Absolutely Must Watch!
Falling for Innocence is one of my faves, I even bought the ost. If you like Jung Kyung Ho you should watch Cruel City/ Heartless City. He is also one of my favorite actos <3
4 0
Replying to Sam-I-Am • Mar 1, 2018
Title Cheese in the Trap
I am not 100% on this but I heard there was drama on set of the drama version in 2016. Which is one of the reasons…
Also what I have seemed to gather, there was some tension between the production and the writer because she was not finished with the manhwa but told them how she planned to end it. She clearly asked of them to choose a different ending because she did not want to spoil it for her readers, but they went ahead and used it anyways. Additionally, they didn't share the story-line they chose to follow with her .This is why she was upset. I'm not too sure about the issues with the production and Park Hae Jin but I do know that something caused his absence from the trip the cast took after filming. They said he didn't go because of conflicting schedules but we already knew he was against the way things were turning out for the drama. He didn't like how Jung was portrayed and they cut the scenes that gave Jung more character , he also didn't like that Seol and Jung didn't seem to have any chemistry,As for why he was the only one recasted, I think the writer mentioned that he is the only one who fit the image of one her characters perfectly , or something along those lines.
6 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 19, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
My favorite group of all time is ss501 recently they're the only ones I've been listening to they make me so happy :3
0 0
Klaudia • Nov 10, 2015
Article Webdramas of 2015
You guys should watch the webdrama called Aftermath!
5 0
