K-Drama
Replying to Lilyfern • Dec 2, 2021
Review Ancient Love Poetry
That’s so nice! I really enjoyed ALP too. I enjoy a lot of other xianxia. Have you tried love and destiny. It…
I’ve seen a lot of xanxia but almost of them i didn’t continue. Now i only watch xukai drama. I don’t know but i only like his acting. I’ve been watching all his dramas on repeat
0 0
KiKo Tsukino • Dec 1, 2021
Review Ancient Love Poetry
It’s a happy ending but it feels so incomplete like i want more baijue and shaggu scene with yuan qi😭😭😭😭
0 1
Lilyfern • Dec 1, 2021
Review Ancient Love Poetry
This is the first xanxia drama that i truly like. I’ve seen a lot of cdrama/xanxia/ historical but most of them i never continue to watch. Ancient love poetry I watched it 4 times already 🤣🤣 i love it so much
0 2
Fourthaxis • Oct 7, 2021
Review Ancient Love Poetry
If they detected the villain in episode 12 , 13 is probably the ending of this series 😢
1 1