Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 2, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2017
On Lee Jun Ho • Mar 2, 2018
Person Lee Jun Ho
Chief Kim introduced me to 2pm ... I really love adore it now , thou idk what their fandom name is XD .... anyone can tell me ??
5 0
Replying to FabuLoUsZanoby • Mar 1, 2018
I feel empty :( I can't find another drama like this , the comedy level is solid .. I miss looney :( any recommendation…
Chief Kim ....... one of the best dramas out there ever ...... the comedy is just lit ... and if you liked the bromance here I garentee you will like it in chief Kim ..... plus , it is so thrilling and not even one boring scene !!!!!
1 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Mar 1, 2018
Acting wise Korean version is better, story wise I prefer the angsty Taiwanese
Must be because I watched the Korean version first XD
0 4
Replying to Bookdork1 • Feb 28, 2018
Awe, I love all these bromances, definitely my top 5 favorites from all the KDrama viewing I've done. I think…
Really ? I dropped vampire prosecutor somewhere on the early episodes ... but if there is any bromance then I might reconsider it !!! Can you please tell me more about it ?
**
0 0
cuzie • Feb 28, 2018
Ummm .... no one mentioned chief kim !?!?!?!????
How is that even possible? I know it is a hidden gem , but at least one here should be Seen it (?)
Anyways... they are the best couple ever !!!!!!! They even won the best couple award from kbs
0 0
Replying to ila • Feb 28, 2018
Title Good Manager
no, but the bromance seems more a romance one ahahhahahahaha They need to win the best couple award at kbs awards…
They did XD
0 0
Replying to Mexu2d • Feb 28, 2018
Title Good Manager
I'm probably late on this but guys NAM GOONG MIN and LEE JUNHO won the BEST COUPLE AWARD at the kbs awards.....I…
Ikr !!!! I ship them so hard but I was surprised when I knew !! They also won for the best kissing scene ????
5 0
Replying to Jacelyn • Feb 25, 2018
Person Nam Sang Mi
She reminds me so much of Kim Hye Soo, who stared in Signal! I thought at first, that's her!
Ikr !! I checked her out because I thought she was her lol ... glad I wasn't the only one XD
1 0
Replying to BAsfaw • Feb 25, 2018
Title Erased
It’s on Netflix
;-;
I have no access to it currently thou ..... ._.

Thank you for answering me thou !! ^^
0 0
On Modern Farmer • Feb 24, 2018
Does he end with the singer or the farmer?? Omg I am dying to know , I ship him with the singer ......... I am fine with spoilers!!! Please can anyone tell me ?
0 0
On You're My Destiny • Feb 22, 2018
Ummm.... am I the only one who thinks the Korean version is more perfect and jang hyuk was really outstanding (?) ء._.
5 7
On Erased • Feb 22, 2018
Title Erased
I can't find it anywhere (?)
Please help , I need to see furukawa yuki in this ;-;
1 0
Replying to ENKII • Feb 19, 2018
Sato Takeru isn't a main character? Despite his face being 1 of the 2 biggest on the poster?
Lol ikr ._.
I really like him thou , he's the reason why I clicked this in the first place , inside from Miura haruma:3
1 0
Replying to aikalee • Feb 19, 2018
Person Yang Yang
aiigggooooo!!!!!!!!!!. He's my favorite chines actor right now. When i watched recently Love 020, i though to…
Saaaame XD
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Feb 19, 2018
Title Love O2O
I'm on episode 23 and one of the things I love is that misunderstanding between the main leads don't happen, there…
Same :3
We are always facing an arrogant, rich and mean male lead in the drama world , but nope .. not her >.<
0 0
Replying to Danana • Feb 15, 2018
I've loved tvN dramas like Witch's Romance, High School King of Savvy, and most recently, Ho Goo's Love, so I…
Ohh .. I loved ho goo's love **
It was adorable, and entertaining, and ho goo is one of the sweetest kindest characters in the kdrama >.<
0 0
Replying to Gardenie • Feb 14, 2018
Person Chiba Yudai
The movie Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu I can't find it
It I should uploaded now on kissasian ... I found him after I checked the actors in it ^^
If upyou didn't see it already , enjoy :3
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 13, 2018
i liked the relation of the main leads in wlfkbj but the acting was so bad. i can go through a drama with flaws…
Btw .... recommendations are really appreciated, coz I don't know what to do with my life , I just finished signal ( if you know it) and I need anything, be it a Romance or thriller ^^
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Feb 13, 2018
i liked the relation of the main leads in wlfkbj but the acting was so bad. i can go through a drama with flaws…
Yup , that is the best part , she wasn't pretty ( although I think she is adorable) she is not that famous , but he liked her , and helped her even thou he liked her himself , it was cute :3
And ikr , that was refreshing >.<
0 0