K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 51 minutes ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 8 hours ago
On Ajin: Demi-Human • Dec 16, 2017 Title Ajin: Demi-Human Such a cast !! Omg >\\< the hype is realllllllll !!! 0 0
On Laughing Under the Clouds • Dec 16, 2017 Title Laughing Under the Clouds OmmmmmggggggggggggggAre they trying to give me a major nosebleed or something with all this cast >\\\< I loved the anime , and I reckon this will be even better after watching the trailer!! 5 0
Replying to Amayii • Dec 11, 2017 Title A Love So Beautiful I can't! These second lead syndrome is killin me. Ikr ;-; 1 0
Replying to Marse • Dec 9, 2017 Title Dr. Storks Season 2 More Shimoya x Shirakawa moments, please! *^* Ikr XD 0 0
Are they trying to give me a major nosebleed or something with all this cast >\\\<
I loved the anime , and I reckon this will be even better after watching the trailer!!