Celebrity
On Empresses in the Palace • Jun 15, 2020
Title Empresses in the Palace
Eu assisti a versão cut da Netflix gostaria de ver a completa...
0 0
On The Wolf • Mar 9, 2020
Title The Wolf
I believe i will never see this drama .. so sad
1 0
Replying to cleciane • Jun 26, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
Não recomendo nem para o meu maior inimigo #pas
É ruim assim ? estava pensando em ver os pessoal esta falando tão mal...
0 1
On The Eternal Love Season 3 • Nov 12, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
I'M SO HAPPY <3
1 0
On The Eternal Love Season 2 • Aug 20, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
is this true? I did not find the original language on any site, I do not believe it is today
2 0
On Legend of Fu Yao • Aug 1, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
best drama 2018, immersive story, strong female protagonist, passionate male protagonist, beautiful photography, our god that addictive!
17 0
On Legend of Mr. Fox • Jun 3, 2018
Title Legend of Mr. Fox
Ice Fantasy version BL, look so good but It seems to have sad ending
0 0
On The Monkey King 3 • Feb 18, 2018
Title The Monkey King 3
Bai Lu WOW this seems interesting
2 0
