Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 26, 2025
Replying to Thea • 2 days ago
Yikes, seriously? I was rly looking forward to another Daniel Zhou drama
I have an epub if you want I can dm it to you but the certain thing I'm talking abt doesn't happen until 30-40 chapters in
1 3
Replying to Thea • 2 days ago
Yikes, seriously? I was rly looking forward to another Daniel Zhou drama
I'm not saying the drama will necessarily be as bad but if you want I can send you an excerpt of the novel that I believe gives that vibe and you can decide for yourself. I still am looking forward to the drama though cause I don't believe it'll be as bad as the novel
1 5
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 2 days ago
Title Shadows of Desire Spoiler
really? how can a girl SA a boy 🤣🤣 did she tie him up? cant picture it 🤣
please do put your comment as a spoiler and yes, a girl very much can SA a boy. I can show you an excerpt from the novel if you don't want to believe me
1 0
On Shadows of Desire • 4 days ago
Title Shadows of Desire Spoiler
Not all that far in the novel but I think I may have to drop it because why is the FL basically sa'ing the ML? She's says it's her revenge or whatever but the chapter I'm on currently the whole situation is making me feels extremely uncomfortable. So much so, that I don't think I'm gonna continue
0 9
Replying to Stef1007 • 4 days ago
I started reading, but gave up halfway. It is too long. I thjnk it is better to wait for the drama version
Sure! Could you just tell me where exactly you left off
0 0
Replying to Stef1007 • 7 days ago
I started reading, but gave up halfway. It is too long. I thjnk it is better to wait for the drama version
Understandable, I actually took a break for a bit from reading this because the author started going way too much in depth on the computer aspects of stuff but I would totally recommend finishing it as the drama isn't rumored to come out until December
0 2
On Shadows of Desire • 8 days ago
I just started to read the novel but looking at the synopsis, is the drama not following the novel? Should I separate the novel story from the drama ecause the plots don't look all that similar
1 0
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
As long as it's someone that I feel can protray the character well, I will definitely watch it.
0 0
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
It's not that I don't like He Yu I just don't believe he suits this role at all. From the synopsis I read about the ML I truly don't believe He Yu is capable of protraying the character all that well.
0 1
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
That's why I'm holding off reading the novel because just recently a novel I was reading announced it's cast and it wasn't on par with my expectations so I think I'll just wait till the casting is confirmed before I read the novel
0 2
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
I agree, the plot is too compelling for it to be thrown away. But I still don't think I'll tune in if Heyu becomes the male lead
1 3
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
isn't heyu older than her anyway? I saw quite a few ppl say the age gap is really important and if yhx were to be casted the age gap would be perfect. Since you'veread the novel, what's your opinion?
0 9
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
No, not yet as I was trying to find a english translation. So is Yan Haoxiang really not gonna be the ML?? Shame, I think he'd kil it
0 11
Replying to richatiwary1902 • 8 days ago
I wish the ml is Zhou Yiran 😫🤞
Now its a hundred percent confirmed its not zhou yiran as he’s joining another crew in october
1 15
Replying to Ying • 11 days ago
Person Yan Hao Xiang
”See the Future” is said to be his graduation project, he’s graduating next year 2026. Not sure if it’ll…
You wrote this comment over a year ago, but I'm replying to let you know that his drama has finally been announced. Though there's still no set date, it is confirmed to come out in October. It'll be broadcast on Tencent, and you can make reservations for it now. They also already opened a douyin and weibo account.
0 0
Replying to smeetaa • 11 days ago
Person Yan Hao Xiang
does anyone know anything about hao xiang's new drama "see the future", 《看见未来》
You wrote this comment over a year ago, but I'm replying to let you know that his drama has finally been announced. Though there's still no set date, it is confirmed to come out in October. It'll be broadcast on Tencent, and you can make reservations for it now. They also already opened a douyin and weibo account.
0 0
On A Prophet • 11 days ago
Title A Prophet
How does the rating keep dropping?? The drama is just getting better and better with each passing episode. Why did the rating drop from an 8 to a 7.9
7 6