K-Drama Replying to Pranjali Srivastava • May 6, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
It took me to a different world ... and I loved that world :)... It was a short and thrilling roller coaster ride…
To each their own but glad you enjoyed it š
2 1
Replying to John Smith • Mar 5, 2022
Article Top actress Lee Young Ae gives a helping hand to Ukraine
Plenty of drama here.If you came to this particular comment section to find information or discussion about Lee…
It would certainly nip the problem in the bud just to disable the whole comment section, or at least flag up particular chain comments.
2 0
Replying to John Smith • Mar 5, 2022
Article Top actress Lee Young Ae gives a helping hand to Ukraine
A lot of the ones that are just news could have comments disabled. Of course this one was going to get out of…
Some of the comments especially with links to different websites or spam could still be castigated under MDL rules.
2 0
Replying to 9673467 • Mar 5, 2022
Article Top actress Lee Young Ae gives a helping hand to Ukraine
What are the moderators doing???? There is havoc in comments section of articles every now and then but no actions…
Agreed completely, Canāt imagine how many reports have been sent in.
3 0
Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Jan 24, 2022
Review Let Me Be Your Knight
Yeah this one wasnāt my cup of tea tbh. It was sweet and fuzzy but kinda low-key reminded me of watching something from the early 2010s. Not bad just a bit old-fashioned. Hey maybe thatās just meā¦.
4 1
Replying to the_sapio_nerd • Dec 27, 2021
Review The Silent Sea
First of all thank you for reading my reviews and creating an opinion about them. Secondly, it's 2021 and reviews…
Yeah, that user is definitely trolling (and reported again) . Theyāve changed their name but itās definitely the same one. I was on the mentioned reviewerās page the other day and stood up against some of the things they said because that troll was just being abusive against the reviewer and not respectful. I get not agreeing but trying to rile someone and launching personal attacks? Thatās just cowardly imao. ( Also thanks for another good review :)!)
3 0
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 25, 2021
Review The Silent Sea
Replying to deleted comment
Fair enough if you liked the drama, but why are you still spamming your comments on the page?
12 1
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 25, 2021
Review The Silent Sea
Replying to deleted comment
Same as your spelling. Why resort to swearing on a public page and bringing the user down? Thatās just being spiteful.
10 2
Replying to Just Another Ghibli Gurl • Dec 25, 2021
Review The Silent Sea
I think first of all you should probably be respectful and read through. Itās fine if you donāt agree but…
Iām not being funny but why leave abuse on a review? You obviously donāt agree and thatās fine but resorting to claiming that the review has ā bad grammarā ( which seems fine to me) and name-calling is just rude.
10 4
Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 25, 2021
Review The Silent Sea
I think that Iād like to speak up and just say that itās fine if you donāt agree with views on this page. Itās natural to not like them but donāt leave abuse on someoneās page. You donāt know how it might affect the user and it is evident that they have just put a lot of effort into it. Thatās just mean and spiteful to say something nasty :(.
18 5
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 24, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
@ Ummeninoassistindodorama Hi there I donāt really mind if your reference maybe comes to my comment. I must…
First of all I wasnāt responding to you but the other user aboveš ??? Second this is my only account š?? If I had the time to make fake accounts then I certainly would be doing more productive things :P.
2 0
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 24, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
@ Ummeninoassistindodorama Hi there I donāt really mind if your reference maybe comes to my comment. I must…
Well said and a respectful way to end things without riling those individuals further . ( * mic drop*.)
4 4
Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Dec 11, 2021
Review Happiness
Thanks for the unbiased review! Some people rating ā Happinessā have just been giving 10/10 across the board and then getting nasty when others donāt rate it the same ( imao) so nice to see someone actually pointing out some actual strengths and critiques š¤ . Having seen the drama myself I thought it was good but I wouldnāt really say it made me want to watch it again !? Maybe thatās just me but anyways thanks for reviewing.
7 1
Replying to The Drama Addict • Nov 19, 2021
Review Hellbound
Meh dependent on opinions tho- actually agree with rating as the storyline was mega choppyā¦
Iāve been a big manga and webcomic fan for years and stumbled across the Korean version from a friend. I can honestly say that the webcomic is a lot better at explaining things but guess it goes to show you that the original creatorās vision isnāt always necessarily the past onscreen ā¦.
6 0
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Nov 14, 2021
Review Dali & Cocky Prince
Thanks for reading and respecting my views. I appreciate that we have differing opinions on shows, that certainly…
šš
0 1
Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Nov 12, 2021
Review Dali & Cocky Prince
Good review! I have to admit that I really loved the show ( š
) but interesting to see different points š!
5 3
