Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2021
On Be Mine SuperStar • Dec 11, 2022
I have said before that it looks like the actors from 2Moons 2 are finally out of BL purgatory, some more successful than others. Welcome back Ben.
0 0
Replying to 9532397 • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
WANTUL NATION
And .... They were in Payu's bed. 😉🤤😂
1 0
On Between Us • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
Also ...."P'Dean!". Haven't heard that in awhile. Dean teasing Pharm. 😘. Still adorable.
14 6
On Between Us • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
I changed my picture for fun. Anyone want to play along?
Can any BU fans tell me what type of batteries they would be? (The picture is from 7 Project ep 6. Yes, I have too much time on my hands.)
0 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
I agree completely. 😁The green flag list is getting long, even after just 5 episodes. ✅Cuddles any night…
And sunny egg.
2 0
Replying to TinyMoose • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
ARGH! WHY DID I GET SUCKED INTO ANOTHER DRAMA THAT IS CURRENTLY AIRING!?!?!?! THE WAIT IS HARD.....AND NOT IN…
But look, you are not alone.
Ate half a family size bag of Lay's re-watching 1-5 yesterday, and finished it off watching EP 6.
1 1
Replying to bl_tpop • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
This episode made me depressed, can they just communicate?
Baby steps.
4 0
Replying to 9532397 • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
WANTUL NATION
Love Tul trying to play it cool. 🥰
3 0
On Between Us • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
OMG!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The side story at the end!!! Just what I've been waiting for.
Do you think Sea and Bee noticed the dents in their lockers.
14 2
Replying to Weiwei • Dec 4, 2022
Someone found it and posted about it further down the threads. It was Eight Candles by Candelion, if we're thinking…
@Weiwei Been meaning to ask, is the surname "Bei" or "Lu Wei". 😘
0 1
Replying to Weiwei • Dec 4, 2022
Someone found it and posted about it further down the threads. It was Eight Candles by Candelion, if we're thinking…
It's a Hannukah song? 🕎
0 1
Replying to Lady Q • Dec 3, 2022
Child what are you thinking? More like PavelDome. Don't think they could get up to the Kings' level. (Obviously…
Fort could totally be a Nong Max. 😘
1 0
Replying to Weiwei • Dec 3, 2022
I'd like to see a BossFort drama. Would give total MaxTul vibes for me.
Child what are you thinking? More like PavelDome. Don't think they could get up to the Kings' level. (Obviously personal bias.🥰. )
3 2
Replying to Willian9891 • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us
'My School President' is just getting started. . .lots of positive comments, so far.'I Will Knock You' is two…
😘😘😘
1 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us
'My School President' is just getting started. . .lots of positive comments, so far.'I Will Knock You' is two…
And thank you.
Had a shower and feel almost human again. 😘
After over 2 years, almost 3, of being the primary shopper for 3 households, I finally went to a live show and came home with the plague. 😷 That's what I get for leaving the house. And people wonder why I like being in my BL wormhole with all of you. 😉
1 2
Replying to Willian9891 • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us
'My Tooth, Your Love' is there if you haven't seen it in the last 7-8 weeks, too. 😁I could recommend 'Big Dragon'…
EP 9 for Tooth and BD is done, Saturday obsession.
609 is EP 2, found on WETV.
Actually waiting for Midnight Chicken, always like the EarthMix combo.
I have Remember Me, BU, Tooth and AiNha.... and now 609.
1 1
On Between Us • Dec 2, 2022
Title Between Us
Hey everyone, may I ask a general question? My watchlist is dwindled from 10 shows to 4. Anyone have a new show they can recommend? Waiting for 609 to start.
1 9