Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2021
On My Only 12% • Nov 3, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I finally decided to get iQyi because most of my list can be found there. Fell asleep to 12% and woke up to the NC scene of Big Dragon! That was quite a different story.:)
4 0
On Remember Me • Oct 16, 2022
Title Remember Me
Sunday's are lovely.🥰
Missed Ja & First. Loved them in Close Friends. ❤️🇨🇦
1 0
Replying to Lady Q • Jun 24, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
2:12 am.Woke up and thought I would watch last episode.Half dozing. OMG!!!!Wedding guests.!!! Screamed and threw…
Have never been able to rewatch last episode of MODC.
Even though it is not BL, looking forward to the Iron Four.
0 0
On Plus & Minus • Jun 24, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
2:12 am.
Woke up and thought I would watch last episode.
Half dozing. OMG!!!!
Wedding guests.!!!
Screamed and threw my phone across the bed. Don't even know what the dialogue is yet.
Started to cry.
To scared to turn it back on.
At least everyone else has similar reaction .
2 1
On Plus & Minus • Jun 17, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
5:58 am EDT.
So happy now. I knew the breakup would be short lived, but I still didn't like it.
Taiwan and Korean shows are more easy going than the Thai BLs. (Of course there are always exceptions.)
2 0
Replying to Lady Q • Jun 16, 2022
Title Even Sun
Wabi Sabi has put some of their shows on Viki lately, although there is a delay. :(
Wait, that's Star Hunter :(
0 0
Replying to Artcas77 • Jun 16, 2022
Title Even Sun
Same, I am very excited!
Wednesdays in July and August are going to be awesome. It is going to be hard to wait until the work day ends.
1 0
On Even Sun • Jun 16, 2022
Title Even Sun
Woke up. Saw this on my YouTube feed.
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!
BABIES!!!!!
8 2
Replying to Luca • Jun 16, 2022
Title Even Sun
Anything known about the international release?
Wabi Sabi has put some of their shows on Viki lately, although there is a delay. :(
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi everyone.
I have a question (it may have been answered before). Knowing the show was restarted and some of the roles were recast, the 1st version videos can be confusing. I saw one recently where I think Perth (Ken) plays Tawan.
Anyone?
0 1
Replying to Jessica Brown • May 24, 2022
Is the HIStory crew making this? Lol.
No, Swimming Battle (just kidding 😉)
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • May 24, 2022
Charles, Chris and Wayne. Can't get any better than that.
Must have been a fun set. All they needed was Aaron for the win.
5 0
On Mama Gogo • Apr 13, 2022
Title Mama Gogo
This just looks like a bunch of mates getting together to play. I wonder how they got anything done on the set. 😊
1 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Mar 26, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
This BL is so hard to watch.i totally hate the second couple and i always skip their part.i also don't like the…
I guess the fact Kuea is like "Annabelle" is the point? Lian is trying to get him to open up and be himself?
Right?
2 0