Just finished EP. 1. Kept thinking about the soundtrack and wondering where the music was. Actually raised the roof when Shake started playing at the end. Woot woot!!
okay, watching A LOT of Chinese mini-dramas lately so when I saw Seven is in this one I have to watch it. looking forward to her reunion with He Rui Xuin (their fight while eating corn still makes me giggle (Go Ahead)). wish me luck.
I can't. What's next...White and Captain back together? This is sooooo amazing!
wow! You are really bringing us back with W&C. I was wondering if they are going to have cameos in the new version of Love Sick. Great, now I have to watch ReminderS again. 😉🥰
The first 4 episodes I laughed and thought how are they going to keep the energy up? They didn't. Skipped from EP 5. to the end thinking if the last episode was okay I would go back and watch the others, couldn't hold my attention for more than 2 minutes. Sorry to the people who spent so much time putting this show together, but I just couldn't feel it.
To me anyways.
They were a cute opposites couple with HoeTae never giving up the chase.
I loved that they did this show.❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Kept thinking about the soundtrack and wondering where the music was. Actually raised the roof when Shake started playing at the end. Woot woot!!
wish me luck.
PERAYA @I Luv You Fanfest
https://youtu.be/xRyoSnBYgnU?si=F5NhbzlWHQJxrd1U
https://youtu.be/wYZnioIoRu4?si=f-EeRVdGOUnsKXo6