Celebrity
Replying to mohitha • May 22, 2026
Title Extraordinary You
trueee!!!
That's right!!
1 0
On One Fine Week • May 22, 2026
Title One Fine Week
I love this series so much!! It's super sweet. Short, but I loved it.
0 0
On Honey • May 22, 2026
Title Honey
A super cute movie!!
0 0
On Our Times • May 22, 2026
Title Our Times
You cry a lot during this movie, but it's very sweet. I just wish the ending had featured the same actors. At least the actors did justice to the series.
3 0
On Sweet Combat • May 22, 2026
Title Sweet Combat
I really liked the third couple xD
0 0
On Live On • May 22, 2026
Title Live On
The visuals on camera were beautiful! The plot was very simple and a little exaggerated, but it was honestly beautiful.
1 0
On Gank Your Heart • May 22, 2026
Title Gank Your Heart
Thanks to this series, I discovered MOBAs!! And Wang Yibo. It's a little-known drama; it deserves more support. It's so cute and moving. I literally got so emotional at the end!!
0 0
On Vincenzo • May 22, 2026
Title Vincenzo
Honestly, the plot was really good, it's a shame they owed us a second season... I loved the chemistry between the leads.
6 0
On One Smile Is Very Alluring • May 22, 2026
Title One Smile Is Very Alluring
It doesn't do the series justice at all. You're better off watching the series.
1 0
On My First Love • May 22, 2026
Title My First Love
It's a really beautiful drama, honestly. 😭😭
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • May 22, 2026
Title Crash Landing on You
I love the part where she's in North Korea, everything she experiences there, even the group of friends she makes there!! What I love most is seeing the main characters married in real life!!! 😭😭😭😭
11 0
On 7 First Kisses • May 22, 2026
Title 7 First Kisses
The luckiest girl in Korea, hahaha
1 0
On High School Debut • May 22, 2026
Title High School Debut
It's a total comedy, but I love this movie. The ending is super sweet, no no no, the main characters' story is so sweet!! The background music is beautiful too. Give it a chance!! The bad acting is because of the comedy, but the movie is really lovely.
0 0
On The World of My 17 • May 22, 2026
Title The World of My 17
What I liked most, honestly, was the secondary couple of the blonde girl and the idol.
2 0
On Love the Way You Are • May 22, 2026
Title Love the Way You Are
Who would have thought I'd discover Song Weilong here? It's a really beautiful film, and what makes it even more special is that in the end, the whole story and every scene has meaning and purpose. The lead actress's acting is intentionally bad because it's a romantic comedy, but I've seen other works of hers, and she's actually an amazing actress. I love this movie!! Watch it, and if you see my comment and watch it, remember to tell me what you thought.
6 7
On A Poem a Day • May 22, 2026
Title A Poem a Day
It's a fairly quiet drama, not one of my favorites, but it was pleasant to watch.
0 0
On Love Revolution • May 22, 2026
Title Love Revolution
Yeah... I'm not really into cute guys. I liked the redhead better and shipped him with Min Ji, but I didn't like it when he fell for the main character while she was dating his best friend. And the fact that it ended with an open ending...
1 0
On Sweet Revenge Season 2 • May 22, 2026
Title Sweet Revenge Season 2
I liked this season more than the first; I really liked the main character. It was predictable who she'd end up with, but I did like the couple. It's a pretty youthful storyline, and I recommend it.
2 0
On Sweet Revenge • May 22, 2026
Title Sweet Revenge
I honestly liked the plot idea. This is where I first saw Cha Eun Woo. I didn't really like the music, but the main couple were cute.
2 0
On Orange • May 22, 2026
Title Orange
It's like watching anime, but more serious and dramatic. I definitely prefer the anime, since at least it had small doses of drama; in the movie, there's no way to avoid crying, haha.
1 0
