Celebrity
Replying to xingxing • May 20, 2026
Title Legend of the Female General
yes "I like the moon but the moon doesn’t know" “我喜欢月亮但月亮不知道” peak line.
Do you still love the moon? Now the moon is yours – Xiao Jue 😭😭😭
2 5
On Pursuit of Jade • May 19, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I feel like this drama has one of the best beginnings out there; its first episode is so well-developed that it immediately grabs you. The episodes in Li'An are beautiful—my favorites—I do feel like the ending was a bit rushed, but the chemistry, the cinematography, the visuals of the characters, and the OST were gorgeous.
11 2
On Who Rules the World • May 19, 2026
Title Who Rules the World
This is my favorite couple from all the dramas. I love how they support each other and how independent and wonderful they both are! The story isn't anything special, but the characters carry it. 😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️
8 0
On Legend of the Female General • May 19, 2026
Title Legend of the Female General
I saw it last year, but for me, no one has yet surpassed it when it comes to this couple's love confession.
3 7
On Love in the Clouds • May 19, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
I just finished the series and I really enjoyed it. I had put it off for so long, but when I finally watched it, I didn't expect to like it so much. There were parts that frustrated me more because of the lack of communication, but it was understandable. In the end, I loved Ji Bozai; he's a great protagonist, very well-developed, with a good backstory. I just wish they had shown a real wedding. Something that did disappoint me a little was the secondary couple; I liked them quite a bit, but it made me sad that they didn't get married. 😭😭😭
12 0
Replying to rumi • Aug 1, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Dears is the main couple here toxic or like they have those annoying misunderstandings? I'm here after Coroner's…
I was worried about that too. But, I tell you, you can see she's perfectly calm. There's nothing like that.
1 0
