Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2026
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Irreplaceable • 2 hours ago
I'm watching Heart Signal season 9 together with this, and ML reminds me of Yu Yang. Men like that do exist in real life (*Β΄β–½ο½€*)
0 0
Replying to twinty • 4 hours ago
Did you see your reward? 🌸
Yes, yayy~ I didn't know you could gift ppl on here
1 1
Replying to krissy • 20 hours ago
I take it with how few episodes there are, there won't be an express package?
What's an express package?
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 20 hours ago
TBH, I wouldn't say he is a green flag, but yes, not a red flag
Well no one is perfect, it makes his character human
2 0
Replying to Car park • 1 day ago
Loved how the amazing confession scene cut to Miss Pregnant Mentor and dashing CEO.. .an embarrassment of riches!…
I knew their was something between them, at the car accident
1 1
Replying to WiebkeKth • 1 day ago
This is the first C-Drama that had me screaming.... eeww dont kiss dont kiss! She must have had really smelly…
Don't worry, their love makes their kiss sweet πŸ‘Œ
0 0
Replying to Misshi • 1 day ago
bro I thought there will be a serious confession between themthis is the most random confession scene I have ever…
The way he held the his phone up to her, like a puppyyy πŸŽ€
8 3
Replying to worldkdramafan2025 • 1 day ago
GOOD NEWS! Irreplaceable continues to perform on Netflix, maintaining its 8th place position on the NetFlix Global…
Woahh πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
1 0
Replying to Skz16 • 2 days ago
I always wonder what do the actors really talk about during those business talk scenes with no volume. I remember…
Yesss, I thought the same when watching those scenes too!
2 0
Replying to Tamochot • 2 days ago
I really need to see how she’s gonna squeeze him dryπŸ˜‚ Show us, please.
My mind is going into all the wrong directions with that sentence 🀣
3 3
Replying to Sam • 2 days ago
just started ep 10: i meannnn Yang Rui is pretty cuteEdit : nevermind
Same πŸ™‚β€β†•οΈβœ‹οΈ
1 0
Replying to noor1234 • 2 days ago
Ep.1-11: I really like Xu Chi as a character, very formidable, very real, & she's funny & human, &…
Huh? ML is, handsome tho, I thought he can be considered as conventionally attractive?

Anyways, yeah, so far FL admiration towards ML is clear, but it still gives off that fan to idol, curious student vs skilled mentor vibe?

There were flashes of thoughts through my mind as well, finding FL skirts too short sometimes. She can wear it any other occasion but in business πŸ€” ...there is no dress code but if you want to be taken seriously, it's better if she wears longer lenghts.

As for Tiana, I can relate to her cuz I see myself in her, so I'm following her story to see how she'll grow and handle love. She does have so many scenes for a side character, they could've just made her the main one as well, 2 besties in corporate world.
2 0
Replying to K-Hope • 2 days ago
Someone plz explain to me why a mid thirties to late thirties grown man is acting like a high school/college boy…
Yess, if he keeps on with that I'm afraid I'll have to let this drama go, he keeps giving her hope
1 0
Replying to lovelaughter • 2 days ago
I am considering whether to watch this show, how is pacing here? Is there something that moves plot forward? For…
Watch it. It's hard to dislike this one, unless corporate scheming and all doesn't suit your taste
3 0
Replying to Yinyang • 2 days ago
I'm so sorry, but did anyone felt like you're watching a gl in ep 11πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Our minds work the same 🀝
1 0
Replying to worldkdramafan2025 • 2 days ago
Irreplaceable climbed another spot to 8th place on the Netflix Global Top 10 series. Up from 9th place yesterday.It…
Woah, I'm proud for them now
2 0
Replying to twinty • 2 days ago
We have about 8 hrs till ep 1. Can we make some guesses about that milk tea? We have 4 scenarios:1. He gives it…
I think it's 1, isn't he supposed to be still mad abt her commenting on his parents? He lost it and lashed out on her.
5 1
On Irreplaceable • 2 days ago
Tiana's little brother, irritates me at first. But now that we get to know him better, he's actually sweet and caring.
5 2