Not only am I looking forward for each episode, I'm excited to go on here each time as well. It's so much fun to discuss on here, and it's a female dominant space yay \(^^)/ I often avoid cdramas cuz I like the compact structure kdramas more, but now I found out I missed out on a ton of hidden gems. I can't stand the shallow bling bling, only showing off beauty types and heartfluttering moments.
It's still hard each time to decide wether your comment is a spoiler or not. I wonder if the people involded in the production and all read our comments on here to take note for their future projects.
Xu Chi and Zhao Heng suits each other as well, but he just don't have that immense talent and skills like ML that Xu Chi admires and repects. Tiana's arrogance, I think it's a wall she built to protect herself, she does need to work on that tho, it's unfair if Zhao Heng is always the one tolerating.
My god. Everytime ML and his bestie appears on screen I'm gigglinggg. The layers in their hair is stunning, especially from the back. Why didn't they develop a side love story for Old Du too :((
After 7 episodes of Irreplaceable, I feel like my perspective has evolved a little.After episode 5, what impressed…
Yeah, they do treat each other well. I do wish ML is less wishy-washy. Maybe he doesn't realize it and does it instinctively, but if I were Xu Chi and my mentor asked me to slow dance with him, I would assume he's interested.
Anyone else feel like Yang Rui is acting a bit suspicious?
I think he's the stay low and follower type, he does things by the textbook, and is afraid of unconventional problem solving? If FL stays with him, I doubt he'll stand up to protect her if issues arise.
Wait, now that I think abt it, he told FL he was sorry he didn't let her know beforehand about the teamleader that stole her presentatation. Why tho? He knew, and he didn't warn the person he likes?
Loving the second couple's relationship...i wish the main leads' were better done tho...i usually love a "she…
Yess, they did a great job at styling everyone. The haircuts actually suit the faces, bringing out the beauty more. Some dramas try to convey that professional/chic look but omggg, it looks sooo bad, they just put a bunch of designers brands together that work awfully, super tacky, and gosh the jewelry, ugh. I'm glad they chose glasses that actually suit the ML face here, not those typical CEO glasses if yk what I mean.
i love those side characters that you sometimes see in the background, they have very few lines and their actions…
At the beginning I thought Zhao Heng was one of the leads when he first appeared. Yang Rui has now too much screen time for a guest role, or perhaps he'll appear less in the coming eps.
Okay wow, 2nd ML is pushy and incapable? I already felt the ick at the hand holding on the 1st date, and at the meeting too, he's being too touchy. And who confesses over a phone call??
I do get your point of view. From my perspective, age gaps can work, but the woman has to be at least 25+ for…
Yahh, if a film is too realistic, why would people watch it, it'll become a documentary. These situations are tricky, but it's up to the couples to talk it out, and depends on how they handle it, nothing is black and white. I have seen real life cases around me, in both asia and europe, and things work out for them, the kids are happy. They will have less time with their dad tho, and it'll be hard for the mom to provide and take care for the family on her own later, unless the family is rich, and help can be hired.
I don't think ML is specifically 'hunting' for FL in that sense, he just happen to find someone younger who is extremely talented that reminds him of himself, and wants to take her under his wing.
I do get your point of view. From my perspective, age gaps can work, but the woman has to be at least 25+ for the brain to be fully developed, and maybe even older to match the level of life experiences and knowledge of the older man, in order to be compatible as life partners. Or else it feels imbalanced, if 1 party has to always rely more on the other. Right now FL isn't there yet, to be able to support ML and stand by his side as an equal.
I don't know how the story will unfold, but if I were the writer, I would let the FL have this crush and admiration for some years, like how highschool girls have crushes their teachers or idols lol. After that, when she established a career, matured fully as a woman, then I'll let things bloom with her and ML.
Aaaaahh–I had to create an account to get this out my system (≧∀≦*)
Howw, is the ML so good looking, literally every angle. And, his best friend, is even hotter!! Gosh I'm fainting already 🫠
I love how they style everyone in this drama, doesn't look trying too hard or poorly mimicking the rich/korean look. The makeup is also just the right amount, harmonious. No weird typical young female hairstyles either.
The story has enough depht to keep me hooked, fast enough paced, no unnecessairy dragged out scenes. There are sometimes convenient coincidences or the FL is born super lucky.
ML kinda kept FL hanging, asking someone to dance can't be classified as mentoring. Second ML is a great choice for her too, someone emotionally available and actively pursuing. Oh right, that guy is handsome as well (⌒‐⌒)
FL is so crisp looking, but bunny version with her big eyes, sooo cute!!
It's still hard each time to decide wether your comment is a spoiler or not. I wonder if the people involded in the production and all read our comments on here to take note for their future projects.
Xu Chi and Zhao Heng suits each other as well, but he just don't have that immense talent and skills like ML that Xu Chi admires and repects. Tiana's arrogance, I think it's a wall she built to protect herself, she does need to work on that tho, it's unfair if Zhao Heng is always the one tolerating.
My god. Everytime ML and his bestie appears on screen I'm gigglinggg. The layers in their hair is stunning, especially from the back. Why didn't they develop a side love story for Old Du too :((
Wait, now that I think abt it, he told FL he was sorry he didn't let her know beforehand about the teamleader that stole her presentatation. Why tho? He knew, and he didn't warn the person he likes?
I don't think ML is specifically 'hunting' for FL in that sense, he just happen to find someone younger who is extremely talented that reminds him of himself, and wants to take her under his wing.
I don't know how the story will unfold, but if I were the writer, I would let the FL have this crush and admiration for some years, like how highschool girls have crushes their teachers or idols lol. After that, when she established a career, matured fully as a woman, then I'll let things bloom with her and ML.
Howw, is the ML so good looking, literally every angle. And, his best friend, is even hotter!! Gosh I'm fainting already 🫠
I love how they style everyone in this drama, doesn't look trying too hard or poorly mimicking the rich/korean look. The makeup is also just the right amount, harmonious. No weird typical young female hairstyles either.
The story has enough depht to keep me hooked, fast enough paced, no unnecessairy dragged out scenes. There are sometimes convenient coincidences or the FL is born super lucky.
ML kinda kept FL hanging, asking someone to dance can't be classified as mentoring. Second ML is a great choice for her too, someone emotionally available and actively pursuing. Oh right, that guy is handsome as well (⌒‐⌒)
FL is so crisp looking, but bunny version with her big eyes, sooo cute!!