Replying to Lost already • May 17, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven It's not confirmed yet but Gemini said 5 eps is not true and from the number of Q's they have done I think there's… Hopefully because l don't think l can handle this heartbreak 😭😭😭 0 0
Replying to BriBri • May 17, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven I don’t want to doubt P’Aof but idk how I feel this series will be after watching the trailer… The teaser… I totally agree, the teaser was more of an emotional rollercoaster than the trailer and l hear we are getting 5 episodes 😳😳😳 like what the hell 2 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 17, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven 5 episodes 😳😳😳😳5 episodes 😳😳😳 WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 5 EPISODES 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 It's a lie someone tell me it's a lieAlmost two years of waiting😳😳😳😳For 5 episodes 😳😳😳 0 2
Almost two years of waiting😳😳😳😳For 5 episodes 😳😳😳