K-Drama
On Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng • Aug 16, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
Watch on kisskh it has eng subtitles
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 13, 2024
Title Deep Lurk
I'm coming from KissKH now. they are usually accurate
Yes that's why i was surprised!
1 0
Replying to Hana1129 • Aug 10, 2024
Title Blood River
Filming has just started 2 months ago. They're still have 2-3 months to go. The earliest would be next year.
we've to wait more then ðŸ«
0 0
On Deep Lurk • Aug 9, 2024
Title Deep Lurk
It's showing oct 2024 on kisskh !
3 4
On Blood River • Aug 9, 2024
Title Blood River
It's showing 2024 in kisskh ! Is this for real??
1 6
Replying to Jasmine_rose • Aug 3, 2024
Title My Strange Friend
I'm nobody ,my journey to you
Thanks thriller something like under the skin
0 0
Replying to Jasmine_rose • Aug 2, 2024
Title My Strange Friend
I'm nobody ,my journey to you
Done ðŸ˜
0 2
Replying to Leakorea • Jul 19, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
What's tboy?
Ohhhh I've already watched it . thanks 😊
1 0
Replying to Santagirl • Jul 19, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Why do I have the feeling that I will like this much more than tboy? 🤔🤔🤔
What's tboy?
0 2
On My Strange Friend • Jul 16, 2024
Title My Strange Friend
Recommend me some cdrama guys
0 4