News
On Switch Girl!! Season 2 • Dec 14, 2012
Title Switch Girl!! Season 2
Freaking the freak!!! Wohooooo :DD
1 0
On Ma Boy • Nov 22, 2012
Title Ma Boy
TOOOOOOOO SHORT! But really nice :DD
4 0
Replying to HoneyXHoney • Nov 22, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
I think it´s going to take at least 2-3 months till it´s online and subbed :(
I saw it too, but when i saw there wasn't any subs i was really freaking out -_- Oww well (:
0 0
Replying to HoneyXHoney • Nov 21, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
I think it´s going to take at least 2-3 months till it´s online and subbed :(
Do we really have to wait that long?!! ;oo I can't wait anymore!! Dxx
2 0
Replying to Tiffa • Nov 14, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou
The acting is pretty dreadful, and I've gotten maybe 4 episodes done...Somebody tell me if it's worth finishing.…
One of the best series I've ever watched! Just my opinion but if I were you finish it (:
1 0
Replying to KdramaQueen89 • Nov 2, 2012
Title Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata
Finally found it! http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/tadashii-ouji-no-tsukurikata-episode-1. enjoy=D
Thank you so much!!! XD
1 0
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie • Nov 2, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
Im dyin to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie • Nov 2, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou: The Movie
Im dyin to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
