Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 24, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2012
Replying to GiKnoth • Jun 13, 2016
So...nothing between Yoon San and Gyeo Wool, right? I'm curious because there were a lot of comments praying for…
Nothing (:
0 0
Replying to Samii • Sep 18, 2015
Watched it and I'd like to say the anime is far more enjoyable. There had also been some setting changes and some…
Lucky!
0 0
Replying to Samii • Sep 18, 2015
Watched it and I'd like to say the anime is far more enjoyable. There had also been some setting changes and some…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
Replying to Weirdestone • May 17, 2015
Person Han Ji Seok
He looked kind of like Dong Wook in After School: Lucky or Not 2 for some reason... Or was it just me?
I agree!XD
0 0
On Key • Sep 23, 2014
Person Key
HBD <3
0 0