News
On Falling in Love with a Rival • Jun 25, 2025
Title Falling in Love with a Rival
I was watching the first episode of Revenge Love, and I thought I had watched something really similar to this a long time ago when I first got into BL. Lo and behold, I found this in my drama list in completed! I rewatched this so many times during the start of my BL journey, it's like going full circle. 🥹
8 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Feb 18, 2022
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
where could I hear the full song of the song that brought them together?
0 1
Replying to Snepig • May 29, 2021
Title Word of Honor
While watching (since I was watching off YouTube’s later posts) I also saw a bunch of spoilers and stuff but…
okay
0 0
On Word of Honor • May 28, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I didn't finish it because I saw too many spoilers on insta and youtube that I no longer was too interested in it. T-T
1 4
On Gong Jun • May 28, 2021
Person Gong Jun
I remember me watching every new drama he is in that comes out, since 2017, and now he is an even bigger star after "word of honor "!!! I am so happy I picked to follow a great actor.
8 0
On Call It What You Want • May 11, 2021
Title Call It What You Want
who is with who?
2 1