Celebrity
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 4, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
i love watermelon flavored Kit Kat or the strawberry .
0 0
HappySqueak • Dec 8, 2016
Article Actor Spotlight: Lee Ki Kwang
He'll always be Pink Chicken to me. :)
1 0
On Yoon Hyun Min • Sep 25, 2014
Person Yoon Hyun Min
I never even figured it out, that he is also in Discovery of Love. WOW I knew I had seen him, but just could not place him.
0 0
Badass Bunny • Jul 20, 2014
Article Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo 2 - Will it finally air?!
*****SPOILERS********I just finally finished the Taiwanese version, and they make her blind in that one....I was so upset, what a horrible ending. I never read the books so I don't know how accurate that was. Lets hope for a better ending for this version.
1 2
NewKDramaAddict • Jan 25, 2014
Article 2013 Year in Review: Kdramas You Might Not Have Heard About
AWWW when you said Fashion King, LOL yeah that end was WTH!!!!!! So could have saved my time on that one.
0 0
Replying to shamanikki244 • Oct 13, 2013
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
The casts looks too old to be teenagers!!! I must say that they are misscast big time!!!
I agree, they are too old to even be in any type of school. But if you want to place them in a work environment then it might work. But the cast as a whole, I don't like.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 23, 2013
Article MDL Exclusive: Boys Before Flowers American Remake Cast Picks
LOL no, just no....
0 0
purplenette • Jun 28, 2013
Article Kim Joon is Back!!!
I was just wondering today how much longer he had. LOL So glad he's done. Can't wait to see him in his next thing.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes, it was me...Glad you are loving it. It took me a bit to like it, LOL but I'm so glad I stuck it out. Siwon is hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA his big laugh. I wonder if he ever laughs like that in real life?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ok ty
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No I don't..
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
How in the world do make lists? I must the dumb, cause I can't figure it out. :(
0 0
