Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 16, 2024
Replying to Ieji • Dec 16, 2024
Because there are some super duper fans who already given 10 on unaired episodes, therefore there are antis (haters)…
Fans will do this its natural.But there r antis for fans its very unnatural.Personally i think neither fans nor antis can down any drama.Its alltime Neutrals who carry the drama
5 0
On Go Ahead • Dec 16, 2024
Title Go Ahead
This drama is so special for me i can't even express.I have become a fan of Tan song Yun after watching this. I don't have mother also and my papa is everything for me . every action LJJ has done i saw myself in her place.The voidness of siblings how i want to keep a happy family.everything.This is my first drama where i can relate myself completely.I cry everytime Tan song Yun cry . When she become Strong emotion less at some point i understood her,oh u r tired.i know.I really loved this drama.One of my comfort drama .10 is so less for this drama this drama deserves Billions from me.❤️
23 2
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 16, 2024
Is it gonna be a sad ending? I have just started.i don't want a sad ending please.I don't want to see tan song yun cry or die.😔
5 2