Brothers & Sisters, do not listen to the Kim Soo Hyun haters. They are attacking a good man, a great actor for…
Just shut the fu*k up!!!! You dare to bring ISLAM & prophet in this Haram matters. How dare you,Mor*n!!!! U dare to compare this Mf to Prophet!!! U disgusting sh*t of garbage!!! Rott in hellllll 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Maybe the problem is not her, but Lee Min Ho, probably the most overrated actor in Korea
Thats your opinion again. U seems like some immature brat who only watchs drama for face. Sorry to say not everyone like u. Acting Skill matters. And she is a fanstastic actress unlike ur oppa
I found her annoying at first, too, but you really have to look beneath the surface.-She’s very clear about…
Love ur explanation. I also found this thing really adorable about Yuan Jin xia she us very clear about her preference from the beginning. She started showing her emotions even more openly than the ML. even she rejected second ML very clearly, she never felt confused about her feelings for ML. i really liked her character. Being naughty is just her outer decorations
Can I send flowers to her only if I have a passport?
You must have Credit cards or U can pay with PayPal too (If its available) Credits card should have access to international Transactions. By this u can buy Coin easily
I'm like you, became a fan of TSY after watching Go ahead. Not just a fan, but a die hard fan. 😍 I like Song…
Her transition,way of behaving in every time span of life like Teenager to Adulthood is so relatable.She change her subtle acting skill perfectly.What a brilliant actress!! I adore her seriously.Since then its become a loyalty to follow her in her every drama.
Beloved actress Park Shin Hye mentioned her husband (Choi Tae Joon) during her acceptance speech at the 2024 SBS Drama Awards! 🥺💖
Park Shin Hye received the Director’s Award at the “2024 SBS Drama Awards” held on December 21.
In her acceptance speech, Park Shin Hye expressed her gratitude, saying, “I want to thank the director who created the perfect conditions on set, allowing me to portray Binna. Whenever I was struggling or exhausted, the director’s support meant so much. While some say it’s happiness to be ‘Park Shin Hye’s man,’ I believe I was able to shine thanks to Kim Jae Young.”
She continued, “Twenty-one years ago, I received the New Child Actor Award at the SBS Drama Awards. To be standing here now, receiving such a significant award, is all thanks to the fans who love dramas. I’m also grateful to the company’s CEO and to the fans who continue to support me even after my marriage.”
Park Shin Hye also took a moment to thank her husband, Choi Tae Joon, saying, “I’d like to express my gratitude to Choi Tae Joon. You always encourage me when my self-esteem is lower than I’d like to admit. Thank you so much.”
I would never have come in here if not for the nasty comments posted by Its Nasty Here or otherwise known as Its…
Girl, what is actually u r trying to prove with this long essay? If you say that's its your opinion then i would like to say not everyone wants to hear you here & it was his opinion too about you. This is not North korea we r not bound to follow your so called rules/regulations. Why r u forcefully bringing x-y-z fandoms here,when all he did only Pointed YOUR ACCOUNT as a Tan hater. Don't mind but what u r doing or did (i read those comments in ABAY too) is clearly seems like u r a TAN hater.But a stalker types.Everyone should follow some social decency while giving their opinion.you don't have to say one line "I don't like Tan" in her every drama .Now we all know u don't like her..thats it. You have done your job with explanation here..now u can take your exist! Peace out 🕊️
Just saw some set clicks and videos in Tan fan X account.The Chemistry is chemistrying!!! 😱 The oozing chemistry and the allure of these two are all over the places even in Reuters. I bet it'll be my one of the favourite Xianxia ever 💞
Can't wait literally 💖
Park Shin Hye received the Director’s Award at the “2024 SBS Drama Awards” held on December 21.
In her acceptance speech, Park Shin Hye expressed her gratitude, saying, “I want to thank the director who created the perfect conditions on set, allowing me to portray Binna. Whenever I was struggling or exhausted, the director’s support meant so much. While some say it’s happiness to be ‘Park Shin Hye’s man,’ I believe I was able to shine thanks to Kim Jae Young.”
She continued, “Twenty-one years ago, I received the New Child Actor Award at the SBS Drama Awards. To be standing here now, receiving such a significant award, is all thanks to the fans who love dramas. I’m also grateful to the company’s CEO and to the fans who continue to support me even after my marriage.”
Park Shin Hye also took a moment to thank her husband, Choi Tae Joon, saying, “I’d like to express my gratitude to Choi Tae Joon. You always encourage me when my self-esteem is lower than I’d like to admit. Thank you so much.”
She is so sweet 😍