Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 16, 2024
Replying to Pi-Yasha • May 7, 2025
Oh my God!!! We r getting intimate reuters already 🥵🥵🥵 this is made my day. hahahahttps://x.com/tansongyun26/status/1919973632249405552?s=19
At first i thought this is edited. LMAO
10 1
Replying to MotherOfDragons • May 7, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
New Character of #TanSongyun will be unlocked tomorrow! See you tomorrow Shen Jialan/Xu LanXiang!
just saw that. Its unbelievable 🥶
1 6
Replying to EREN JAEGEr • May 7, 2025
Official announcement of ATC. New & First poster for this drama i guess. LXY is really looks like a ruthless character…
They are very active 👏.I feel like i m watching seven after decade. she should appear more🫶
13 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • May 7, 2025
The height difference thou 🤌🤌
I always love male dominant drama both in physically & Mentally. But when the FL tame her it'll become more interesting to watch.😋😛
11 1
On Tan Song Yun • May 7, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
I like the activity and planning of Against the current group.They are taking it seriously. We got so many things already. Bravo!!!
9 0
Replying to Kokuto • May 7, 2025
I'm thrilled for Liu Xue Yi -- hope this role does really well for him. I haven't watched anything with the actress,…
She was BadAsss there.I loved her character. But it was Under the power who made me curious about her.& since Go ahead i have become a true fan.I kinda adore her🥰
3 2
Replying to Aveira • May 7, 2025
Thank you for all the updates btw 🥳.
Mention not.I am really interested in this project. Hopeful too
5 0
Replying to MotherOfDragons • May 7, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
New Character of #TanSongyun will be unlocked tomorrow! See you tomorrow Shen Jialan/Xu LanXiang!
No video.Just pic??
0 9
Replying to mochachen • May 6, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
ml for against the current's reuter already revealed, I want to see how ss looks
New Character of #TanSongyun will be unlocked tomorrow! See you tomorrow Shen Jialan/Xu LanXiang!
7 12
On Against the Current • May 5, 2025
🍉Rumors🍉

🍉 They did a poster shoot yesterday.

🍉 They will have a test shoot today. Which may include a camera test, screen test, technical setup, etc.
8 0
On Tan Song Yun • May 2, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Tan Songyun May's itinerary map is here ❣️

❣️ Start filming New Drama #AgainstTheCurrent
❣️31st New Year of Life 🎂 (Her birthday is on 31st MAY) 🥰 She'll be 35 soon ❤️
13 0
Replying to Aveira • May 1, 2025
I'm sure they'll have a great chemistry 🔥🔥🥰
Obviously. They 'll. They both r same age too
2 0
Replying to Rianna69 • May 1, 2025
One of my dream pairing. Can't wait for it! 💖🤩💖
Same here 🥰🥰🥰
7 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • Apr 30, 2025
Shen Jialin, the granddaughter of the grand secretary of government had a pre arranged marriage with Lin family's…
I heard that ML character kinda written as a Toxic one. I just wish its not the same case for the drama.I won't mind with Stiff,Cold ML but not an abusive one please
6 1
Replying to MotherOfDragons • Apr 30, 2025
ML has changed into Liu Xue Yi. I love this pair too. It'll be amazing if Steven & seven pair in a modern plot…
Same here . i can't skip anything related to seven. & thank God i didn't watch any drama of this ML too
1 0
Replying to Shantiece • Apr 29, 2025
Please let the casting rumors of Seven Tan and Steven Zhang be true. I like the idea of that pairing.
ML has changed into Liu Xue Yi. I love this pair too. It'll be amazing if Steven & seven pair in a modern plot rather than Historical according to me
2 2
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Apr 29, 2025
🍉 UPDATETV Series #兰香如故/ #LanXiangRuGu/ #AgainstTheCurrent plan to produce.Cast: #TanSongYun #LiuXueYi…
Can you say what's the name if Li Meng character?? Is she a villain?
2 1
On Against the Current • Apr 29, 2025
I can't express how happy i am to see these two pairing!!! 🥰🥰🥰 It'll be my one of the dearest couple i'm sure. Finger crossed 🤞
12 2