News
On Gimlet Eyes • May 29, 2025
Title Gimlet Eyes
Please please please does anyone know when this drama is gonna be released? I need it NOW!!!
4 1
On Jing Chao • Apr 15, 2025
Person Jing Chao
Happy Birthday Jing Chao ! ! !
0 0
On Sharpen the Edge • Mar 10, 2025
Title Sharpen the Edge
Filming of this drama Sharpen the Edge has just started but it looks like the director and the cast are working really hard. The atmosphere looks based on the colours grey and red. I cannot wait to watch a new drama with Jing Chao as the main role!
3 0
On Jing Chao • Apr 16, 2024
Person Jing Chao
Brother Chao I hope you enjoyed your special day. Happy Birthday!!!
6 0
On Jing Chao • Feb 10, 2024
Person Jing Chao
Happy Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon 2024!!!
4 0
On Brocade Odyssey • Feb 7, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
I'm not gonna lie: Jing Chao is the only reason why I will watch this drama :D
2 0
Replying to Alcervy • Jan 15, 2024
Title Burning
I am currently re-watching Burning and I still love it like I did the first time I watched it. I loved detective…
I am also currently watching Burning now! I find it very interesting and Gao Feng (Jing Chao) is so handsome and funny, but also shows a melancholic side: I love this character!
0 0
On Housework Talent • Jan 12, 2024
Title Housework Talent
I recommend watching Housework Talent (2023) to learn how to be a perfect husband from Jing Chao! He is handsome, cute, serious and talented.
3 0
