Oh I love this show. Their dysfunctional family, the father being an insecure cheating piece of shit, turning his daughter against his ex wife cus she's more wealthy and well known than him, and he will always be a loser with Carlotta, his wife secretary he cheated on with, both of them are losers, and I hope Patricia found out about them and how they treated her mother, and I hope her and mother's relationship get better and also his mother personal secretary seems to have a crush on her, well I'm wishing Patricia and him get together, he seems stable and nice. And also love how her mother protected her from those two Grapist directors, I hope Diana Aragon make them pay, Patricia needs to keep fighting back and not letting this people step on her. Her uncle is crazy trying to usurper Diana Aragon la familia empire, I hope he gets what's coming for him. Love this show so much, I can't wait for the next episodes. This show is so family oriented, a bit dysfunctional family dynamic, very interesting and intriguing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
I just saw the list of show you watch, I just know your crazy ass is a tasteless mf.Get some taste, illiterate…
Go fck your self and leave this show. Ur opinion is trash anyway, with the trash you watch, I'm not surprised, that's why you do get to have n opinion on a show like this, you're too stupid to understand it anyway. So fck off.
I just saw the list of show you watch, I just know your crazy ass is a tasteless mf.Get some taste, illiterate…
Same thing I have been trying to tell that uneducated illiterate, if you don't like a show, then don't watch it, always ranting about hating this show, for no valid reason.
I just saw the list of show you watch, I just know your crazy ass is a tasteless mf.Get some taste, illiterate…
Yeah everyone does, but he doesn't have to keep saying this the same sh*t on the comment section. we get it,he don't like it, he should move on and go to watch the show he likes, and leave this show alone. What annoying little twat he is.
I tired watching all episodes that have came out so far of the series to see if I could get after I watch this…
I just saw the list of show you watch, I just know your crazy ass is a tasteless mf. Get some taste, illiterate can't watch a show like A winter sun. Go back to school and learn more. Useless pathetic fool.
Their dysfunctional family, the father being an insecure cheating piece of shit, turning his daughter against his ex wife cus she's more wealthy and well known than him, and he will always be a loser with Carlotta, his wife secretary he cheated on with, both of them are losers, and I hope Patricia found out about them and how they treated her mother, and I hope her and mother's relationship get better and also his mother personal secretary seems to have a crush on her, well I'm wishing Patricia and him get together, he seems stable and nice.
And also love how her mother protected her from those two Grapist directors, I hope Diana Aragon make them pay, Patricia needs to keep fighting back and not letting this people step on her.
Her uncle is crazy trying to usurper
Diana Aragon la familia empire, I hope he gets what's coming for him.
Love this show so much, I can't wait for the next episodes.
This show is so family oriented, a bit dysfunctional family dynamic, very interesting and intriguing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
They have the rights to it, so as to bypass censorship.
But this series was done and produced in China.
Ur opinion is trash anyway, with the trash you watch, I'm not surprised, that's why you do get to have n opinion on a show like this, you're too
stupid to understand it anyway.
So fck off.
That mf should leave Qinglang be.
I guess we will see next episode.
He needs to back to school and actually learn something.
we get it,he don't like it, he should move on and go to watch the show he likes, and leave this show alone.
What annoying little twat he is.
Uneducated fool.
Get some taste, illiterate can't watch a show like A winter sun.
Go back to school and learn more.
Useless pathetic fool.
No one asked you this.