I'm on episode 2, does Shi Yuhao really feel bad? I feel like hes gaslighting me.
That Ahole doesn't feel bad, he just want some clout from Qinglang fame as he's stagnant in his career, he want to use his former CP ship to make himself trend. He's a snake
They are produced by a Thailand company like other BLs Sammy's Children Day or Lost To You
I'm sorry, when did I become Chinese? Stfu weirdo if you don't know what you are saying, someone already explained it better. And I hate China censorship on queer media. So go bark somewhere.
They are produced by a Thailand company like other BLs Sammy's Children Day or Lost To You
I know it is set in 1980 Hong Kong and dubbed in Cantonese. Thailand shouldn't be the country for a Chinese bl. Even if they are both co produced together by the both countries, they should put the both country, or just put it China.
They are produced by a Thailand company like other BLs Sammy's Children Day or Lost To You
They shot it in China, when did Thailand produce the series, and Sammy Children Day was shot and produced in Hong Kong and that's why they speak Cantonese, i don't see how they shot this show in Thailand. The Admin must be on some drug.
Omg, I love everything about this series. Literally the best bl show ever, the cinematography and the chemistry. 1000/10. I can't wait for the next episode.
That mf needs to go.
Qinglang is so beautiful and breathtaking.
@jialanshanying channel
He's a snake
Foul smelling whore
Fck off and bark somewhere else wh*re, use less pathetic schizophrenic hoe.
I love this show so much.
And I hate China censorship on queer media.
So go bark somewhere.
Thailand shouldn't be the country for a Chinese bl.
Even if they are both co produced together by the both countries, they should put the both country, or just put it China.
The Admin must be on some drug.
What TF is wrong with you people, can't even get the country right.
Literally the best bl show ever, the cinematography and the chemistry.
1000/10.
I can't wait for the next episode.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Use less ogly ho.
Foolish faggot.