News
Replying to Lilyfern • May 24, 2021
Title Begin Again
Did you stay in the end? I watched one episode and I couldn’t stand the FL. Does it improves? Thinking If I…
Seems like a worthwhile try. I m so into gong jun after WOH, so definitely won’t mind seeing him again :) thanks for replying me!
0 0
Replying to Jaye • May 24, 2021
Title Begin Again
I started bcs of gongjun but why is the FL making me want to drop this? Her character kinda disgust me. And the…
Did you stay in the end? I watched one episode and I couldn’t stand the FL. Does it improves? Thinking If I shd pick it up again
0 2
cas • May 21, 2021
Article Frustration Level: Infinity - Dramas That Triggered My Frustration Level
Thankfully I have not watched number 2 to 5. There are many dramas that frustrate the hell out of me. And it usually starts to go downhill by the second half of the drama ....
2 1
Replying to Knavery • May 16, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion Spoiler
When she discovers who her master/teacher used to be... things get really dumb, really fast for the female lead.I…
I am at a juncture where I think the FL is on to something dumb and just trying to finish this at 2x speed. So much time invested and I really don’t like that she is defending ruyi pavilion like some heroic organization. I think this drama would have been better if it has ended at around 30 episodes. And what’s with the multiple divorce threat? It just kills any romantic notion.
2 0
Replying to Seventeen13 • Mar 28, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
They get together in ep 28, however like the previous comment said, there are misunderstandings after that as…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Bambi • Mar 28, 2021
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Officially, they're together by episode 50. This is the point where all their misunderstandings are cleared up…
Wow it’s going to be long ride. Thanks so much! I am so obsessed with this now.
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Mar 28, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
When will the FL finally get together with the ML. Can someone spoil it for me? At least I can get prepared
0 8
Replying to LoveLiyingYibo • Dec 25, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
First I thought how IL they put whole story ( 6 books/170+ chapters) in to just 58 episodes? K They may cut action…
I echo you. I didn’t want Story of Minglan to end. The 78 episodes feels like a breeze.
1 0
Replying to Lilyfern • Dec 25, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
I am loving this drama too. Way to go, ah fei!
Ah Fei is a super kick ass heroine. I like strong leads. I binge this for two days and I almost caught up to the latest episodes by now. Will continue binging this tonight :)
2 0
Replying to weirdnshort • Dec 25, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
lol sometimes I'm wondering if I'm watching the same dramas as many of you. In my opinion, the drama is good.…
I am loving this drama too. Way to go, ah fei!
1 2
Replying to The_Hermit • Nov 14, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
This was good but they didn't have to make me run that extra lap when I was already dog tired. Show pretty much…
Same here. I drop 0.5 points for this reason
3 0
Replying to Emiko • Nov 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
She is a corgi ♥️
Thank you! Wang Cai is so sweet ?
1 0
On Love Is Sweet • Nov 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Does Anybody know what dog breed is Wang Cai? It is super cute.
3 2
Amour • Oct 1, 2020
Article Dramas Are Food for Mind
We need dramas to keep ourselves happy and sane during lockdowns.... I know I would have gone berserk if not for these ‘food’...
9 0
Replying to chasingpolaris • Sep 7, 2020
Title Maiden Holmes
She also crossdresses in Wuxin lol
My unicorn girl is hilarious. If you want a drama that you don’t want to think too much then it’s the perfect drama to unwind after a stressful day. The story is cliche though.
1 0
Replying to Who cares • Sep 6, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
Darren chen's character was one of the best part of drama>.
Agree!
1 0
On My Unicorn Girl • Sep 6, 2020
Title My Unicorn Girl
I admit it. I love its cheesiness. I love how cliche it is. And I love Darren. Can’t wait for tonight! ❤️
8 0
Replying to SUNNY • Jul 28, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
I got to episode 35 and lost all motivation to continue. Dropped.
Same here. I dropped at 36.
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Jul 28, 2020
Title And the Winner Is Love
I have finished this drama by skipping a lot of boring chats and finally finishing very disappointing ... wuxia…
I couldn't push it through. Finally decided to drop it and get on with my life by watching something else that I wouldn't dread to watch!
1 0
Replying to ชา เขียว • Jul 25, 2020
Title Under the Power
I enjoy reading all the comments. As one says "One man's trash is another man's treasure". People like different…
I m watching this right now and totally loving it. This is my de-stressing drama after a long day of hard work. I love how they pace the romance and not rushed the couple into it. Two thumbs up for me too.
0 1
