Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: Germany🇩🇪
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 20, 2022

Friends

Replying to Lisa • Jan 13, 2024
Unfortunately not available here in Germany either 😞
Thanks, yes, recently here too
1 0
Replying to darcyfan • Jan 9, 2024
nooo it not available in my country
Unfortunately not available here in Germany either 😞
0 4
Replying to Lisa • Nov 22, 2023
Yes, I hope so too, but unfortunately that's very unlikely here in Germany... 😢
Ja, echt so... das dachte ich mir auch schon oft😞
1 0
Replying to alina2405 • Nov 21, 2023
Hoping it will be directly available on Prime in my Country...
Yes, I hope so too, but unfortunately that's very unlikely here in Germany... 😢
2 2
On The Heavenly Idol • Feb 11, 2023
Oh no! It's not available in Germany on Viki. I've been looking forward to it for so long and really wanted to watch it on TV. I even suggested it several times a day for weeks. 😞
7 4