Editorials
On The Witch • Feb 23, 2025
Title The Witch
are we gonna see romance scenes? iwanna see them interract
2 2
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 19, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
when will this be available on viki?
1 5
Replying to AtinyOnce • Feb 19, 2025
Title The Witch
not even Jinyoung can save this show for me , I can't even make it through the 1st episode 😭 it's not engaging…
I also mainly started for Jinyoung but i like it! I understand that it may be boring but i think it is because of all the bg information they tried to give us
6 0
Replying to 13910574 • Feb 19, 2025
Title The Witch
the fl so so expressionless.the show is super boring . i think i am gonna drop it
I think her expressionlessness really suits the character, isnt it?
7 1
Replying to Agnieszka • Feb 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1 Spoiler
SuHo didn't die... he's in coma
oh i thought he will just die since he is not in the second season sorry😞
1 1
Replying to Lovely Runner • Feb 7, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
Replying to deleted comment
omg what happened here😭😭😭😭 I wasnt even looking here and all i see deleted comments... i trully agree with you! thanks for writing all these💜💜
5 0
Replying to Panda • Feb 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Yes I'm also here after study group, This is a must watch, I'm starting because my friend forced me 🤭🤭
I finished it in one sit... it was good loved it!!! the story is a bit darker but still very good
0 1
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Feb 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1 Spoiler
just finished it and i hate this why does he have to die😭😭😭
2 3
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Feb 6, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I started watching study group and ot was soo good and while i wait for the next episodes i wanna watch something similar, would you guys recomand this one? are they simillar
3 7
On Jun & Jun • Feb 3, 2025
Title Jun & Jun
it was sooo cringe im sorry😭😭 still i finished it and i liked it!
0 0
On 4 Reasons Why I Hate Christmas • Feb 3, 2025
Title 4 Reasons Why I Hate Christmas
cute!
0 0
On The Colors of Our Time • Feb 3, 2025
Title The Colors of Our Time
I only watched this for sangmin and it was pretty ok, dont expect high quality. it was cute and relaxing!
3 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Feb 3, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
it was so good, i would def rewatch this after some time!!!
3 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Feb 3, 2025
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
i would not recomand this to everyone, it was cute for me i liked it but i think it is not a "good" drama,
2 1
On Love Next Door • Feb 3, 2025
Title Love Next Door
it was such a cute drama, leads were so fine, def worth your time!!!
20 0
Replying to Lovely Runner • Feb 3, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
Replying to deleted comment
the storyline was broing, character developments were off. First I dropped around 5th ep, than i pushed myself to watch it again since i dont like dropping but i dropped again around 10th ep cause it was too boring 😔
31 29
On Lovely Runner • Feb 2, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
boring af, never dropped a kdrama before this one
52 31
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Feb 2, 2025
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
I hate how they ended with ba bi, it was random af. I was only watching for their love
7 0
