K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 4 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 11 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 11 hours ago
ellietheelai • Apr 4, 2022 Article A Rant on Girl from Nowhere: Was it Worth The Hype? (Part 1) I'd only watched ep 1 season 1 and immediately stopped after that. It's just not my cup of tea. (´ . .̫ . `) 3 2
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 It's, ok. Cheer up friend! At least we'll get to see how haywire Diao's feelings would be on next episode. (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻ 1 13
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Probability percentage:50% Diao will fall asleep45% They are interrupted by something or someone5% They will actually… Me think so too xD 0 0
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Better put spoiler tag xD I think so too xD It seems that his mouth dropped a little xD 0 0
Replying to Hydrillaa • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao OMG they are actually gonna kiss in episode 12 I guess if precap is anything to go by. 🌼😭 Better put spoiler tag xD 2 2
Replying to dcal • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Can you DM me episode nine please :) Let me teach you for future use xDClick a user's name> click the message/mail icon> and there you go, message function is there~Anyway, check your message later. I will send it. 1 2
Replying to karandeep singh • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Please dm me if you can. Thanks in advance Already replied, thank you. =) 0 0
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Spoiler They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Righttttt! I already watched that scene countless of times and I saw his mouth dropped a bit from it's destination XD 1 15
Replying to Chan • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao You watched from YouTube? If not please could you tell me where? Ep 9 & 10 are already fansubbed too 0 0
Replying to dcal • Apr 4, 2022 Title Rak Diao Can you DM me episode nine please :) I clearly stated dm me straight away (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻ 0 4
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 3, 2022 Title Rak Diao They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for understanding =) Yup2! I might watch again tomorrow. I just hope that scene truly happens though =( Sunday, I'll wait for you. XD 1 17
Replying to ABitCrayCray • Apr 3, 2022 Title Rak Diao I’m not sure how to DM on this platform. Would you be willing to message me the links? Click name, click mail/message icon and you're set. Anywho, noted. 0 0
Replying to Igot7 ArmyTaekook • Apr 3, 2022 Title Rak Diao I Dm I don’t know if you saw it. You're welcome. Try to use another browser or install the app. Easier to browse it when using the app. 1 0
Replying to Igot7 ArmyTaekook • Apr 3, 2022 Title Rak Diao I Dm I don’t know if you saw it. Sigh, I posted below to dm me straight away ( ;∀;) 1 3
Replying to nattawn • Apr 2, 2022 Title Rak Diao does anyone know how many episodes this have ? 😂 We might get in for a long ride. If they get more recognition, then we might get more than 50+ episodes (from what I've heard from my thai friend). 1 0
Replying to KittyKatze • Apr 2, 2022 Title Rak Diao Can you please DM me? Looking for eps 9 and 10 Eng subbed. Next time, dm me straight away, okay? 0 0
Replying to Little Apple • Apr 2, 2022 Title Rak Diao Finally, ep 9 and 10 is out now, with eng subs. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧Dm me for links as I think it's better not to… Please dm me straight away and you don't have to post (dm me) here. Save time. 0 0
Replying to Igot7 ArmyTaekook • Apr 2, 2022 Title Rak Diao I Dm I don’t know if you saw it. Yup, saw and replied. =) 1 0
Replying to aicto • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao I just watched 8 but I can't find the subs on ep 9. You're watching on the one31 YT channel, right? Yup2, sure. You're welcome 1 0
(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻
Click a user's name> click the message/mail icon> and there you go, message function is there~
Anyway, check your message later. I will send it.
(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻
( ;∀;)