K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 4 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 11 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 11 hours ago
Replying to latesttest1234 • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao Can you please dm me as well? Plzzzzz You're most welcome. =) 0 0
Replying to latesttest1234 • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao Can you please dm me as well? Plzzzzz You can start dm me first you know, to save time xD 1 2
Replying to aicto • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao I just watched 8 but I can't find the subs on ep 9. You're watching on the one31 YT channel, right? You're most welcome. =) 0 0
Replying to aicto • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao I just watched 8 but I can't find the subs on ep 9. You're watching on the one31 YT channel, right? You're welcome! 2 2
Replying to aicto • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao I just watched 8 but I can't find the subs on ep 9. You're watching on the one31 YT channel, right? Sure 1 0
Replying to aicto • Apr 1, 2022 Title Rak Diao I just watched 8 but I can't find the subs on ep 9. You're watching on the one31 YT channel, right? I will dm you 2 8
On Rak Diao • Mar 31, 2022 Title Rak Diao Finally, ep 9 and 10 is out now, with eng subs. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧Dm me for links as I think it's better not to share them straightly under the comments as they are fansubbed. =0 16 36
Replying to Little Apple • Mar 31, 2022 Title Rak Diao Spoiler They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry, I went MIA for 4 days xD Yup, it was totally cute and we will get more fan service from love note scene in ep 11. xD 0 19
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • Mar 31, 2022 Title Rak Diao Oh my goodness....😱😱😱 🤣🤣🤣🤣I think this episode will full of chaos due to misunderstanding… I went MIA for 4 days and just noticed your reply. Sorry about that. ( ;∀;)How was your experience in watching ep 10? (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 0 0
On Rak Diao • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao Spoiler Guyssss, go watch ep 10's new teaser on twitter. I went into kyaaaa mode after I watched it. (≧▽≦)https://twitter.com/onehdthailand/status/1507990811727650818?t=gTmPlOArJ2Ooe1zk3RLlLg&s=19 3 2
Replying to Little Apple • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh, btw, have you watch new ep 10's teaser? (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 1 21
Replying to Little Apple • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah. I guess they want us to wait more. •́ ‿ ,•̀ 0 0
Replying to Little Apple • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao The new ep 10's teaser is the epitome of everything that would make me feel like I'm going to shout until I feel… New teaser had been released and once more kyaaa monster has been released. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Okay, tbc tomorrow (≧▽≦) 1 0
Replying to caroldias • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao Right? everyday i go take a look but this is so meh. I'm almost sending an email asking if i can volunteer or… Volunteer to find subs? =0 0 0
Replying to Little Apple • Mar 27, 2022 Title Rak Diao They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 Learning thai takes longer and I prefer wait xD Hmm, it seems that they took much longer time for ep 8. =( 0 24
Replying to Natsume • Mar 26, 2022 Title Rak Diao hellooo hope your doing great!!! just a question i didn't see thi series yet just few minutes of the first ep… Ahh, I see2. 0 0
Replying to Natsume • Mar 26, 2022 Title Rak Diao hellooo hope your doing great!!! just a question i didn't see thi series yet just few minutes of the first ep… Oh, under the skin. That drama blow up in china (in popular way xD) 0 2
Replying to Gthedramalover • Mar 26, 2022 Title Rak Diao Give us the subs already m dying!!!!! One or two day delay is understood. Wats with 6 to 7 days. Sighhh*😭 They always took 2 weeks for each episode. 🤣🤣🤣 2 26
On Rak Diao • Mar 26, 2022 Title Rak Diao The new ep 10's teaser is the epitome of everything that would make me feel like I'm going to shout until I feel breathless. Once more, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Ok, tbc tomorrow~ 3 1
Dm me for links as I think it's better not to share them straightly under the comments as they are fansubbed. =0
Yup, it was totally cute and we will get more fan service from love note scene in ep 11. xD
How was your experience in watching ep 10?
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
https://twitter.com/onehdthailand/status/1507990811727650818?t=gTmPlOArJ2Ooe1zk3RLlLg&s=19
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Okay, tbc tomorrow (≧▽≦)
Once more, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ok, tbc tomorrow~