Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location: Hell
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 06
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2017
Replying to awds • Jul 24, 2022
Yes, the seventh comes out for me on the 20th and then the 8th ep comes out on the 21st.
in my country netflix only has 4 episodes atm, and i would much prefer supporting the show atm
0 0
Replying to drawnhearts • Dec 22, 2021
Title Behind Cut
Super intrigued! Bumjun is my bias in 2Z so looking forward to this!
Same
1 0
On Behind Cut • Dec 22, 2021
Title Behind Cut
Bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun bumjun
1 0
Replying to name • May 15, 2021
I was in the same situation, I waited months to be able to watch, but it was worth it ❤️
I should really save my money so i can watch it..
2 1
On Secret Roommate • Nov 29, 2020
I wanna watch this so bad, but i currently can't afford it, so i need to wait till i can TT
4 3
On ReminderS • Apr 8, 2019
Title ReminderS
I literally cried when I saw white and captain together again... I have no emotional control
8 0
Replying to veritired • Jul 30, 2017
Where can i watch this?
I found it earlier today.. so ive watched it now
AND LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT OBVIOUSLY
1 0