K-Drama
On Hierarchy • Jul 6, 2024
Title Hierarchy
I was skeptical because of the comments, but once I start watching something, I try to finish it. Still, I don't think this drama was that bad. Seriously, there are worse ones. It may not be high-profile, but it's really worth watching. I've noticed that revenge is a popular theme in dramas this year, but it's really good to watch. The main three male actors really attract attention. There's a lot of action, but you just need to focus to understand anything.
1 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 4, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
kang Ha Na joined them in last ep of s1, but she is not in the list of cast. can you tell if she is in s2 or not?
I liked it very much. The thread with Hajoon added curiosity about what will happen next
0 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 4, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 2 Spoiler
kang Ha Na joined them in last ep of s1, but she is not in the list of cast. can you tell if she is in s2 or not?
She is not present in the second season
0 2
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Jul 2, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
Great drama, very addictive. Each story ends beautifully. The only thing that hurts me is how On Hajoon's story ended. Despite being evil for most of the season, it turned out differently in the final episode.
0 4
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Jun 30, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Truly a great kdrama. I need more of this style. Intrigue, love, family problems... It has everything and the plots are perfectly conducted. Worth watching
2 0
On Best Mistake Season 3 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Best Mistake Season 3
I think the third season was unnecessary. The worst of all parts. I struggled for a long time to watch the whole thing, the main character irritated me terribly
3 0
On Queenmaker • May 2, 2024
Title Queenmaker
I started watching this drama for Ryu SooYoung and I didn't expect it to be so good. Each episode is suspenseful, revealing the dirty truth. I really recommend watching it.
2 0
On Chicken Nugget • May 2, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
I never expected to watch a Kdrama where the main character turns into chicken nuggets? This is a very strange combination and I was shocked when I watched the first episode. Although the Kdrama is not that bad, it perfectly shows a father's love for his daughter and that he is willing to do anything for her - looking for a way to return his daughter to her body. I was definitely shocked that the plot suddenly moved to historical times and people from another planet appeared. It's definitely a nice Kdrama if you want to relax after a hard day and watch something "light" 😆
2 0
On Queen of Tears • May 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I am delighted with this kdrama. Lots of intrigue and lies. The length of the episodes may be discouraging, but they are very addictive and you don't even know when the time passes. The main couple suits each other very well and you can feel the chemistry between them. Kwak DongYeon was adorable and it was definitely touching how he fought for his little family. I love Park Sunghoon as a villain, even though he seems like a great guy in real life. A very nice track that when you listen to it, you immediately go back to the events that took place. Unfortunately, every episode brought tears to my eyes. The Kdrama is definitely in my top and I will often come back to it as a masterpiece that captured my heart 😄 (looking at Hyunwoo, the Kdrama should definitely be called King of Tears haha)
12 0
