Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2022
Dropped 7/12
See You at Work Tomorrow!
9 people found this review helpful
Jul 16, 2026
7 of 12 episodes seen
Dropped 0
Overall 3.0
Story 2.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 1.0

Perpetual rehashing of the same stuff

God, 2026, still this moronic storyline and tropes.

Episode 7 is a really tough one for this. People who had so far shown some regular maturity fall into things you wouldn't expect from them. It's a shame as usual for the actors, I have nothing against them making a basic money earner.

This must work well money-wise if they keep making them I guess. It's tough that romantic kdramas can't grow with us.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Interest of Love
2 people found this review helpful
Feb 16, 2023
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 1.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 1.0
Try watching 16+ hours of immature 25-35 year olds and you'll see what pain is (this comment is not applicable to makjang lovers, they like pain)

It doesn't get better, utterly disappointing under the disguise of thoughfulness and fears, the values defended during the first part get thrown out the window fairly quickly.

Bloody slow as well, wasted their life and mine.

That's not what I'd call wanting an ordinary life.

I love the main actress so she makes it easy to keep going while hoping for a lovely outcome or something.

WTF.
Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 9/12
Witch's Love
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 29, 2026
9 of 12 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 5.5
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 4.0

Routine male centrism spoils the whole thing, it really wasn't needed.

If it wasn't for the guys being a pain the story would be great. But seeing the FL putting up with ML's entitlement is growing really old. She keeps putting up with his sh*t and that ML is depicted as if this whole behaviour is acceptable. If you don't think much about his behaviour in 2026, I guess you're one of those people who can still imagine that getting married is a positive thing.
Personally this is really putting me off, I don't feel any chemistry between the leads and I find myself fast forwarding fairly often to be done 빨리빨리 (quickly) because this kind of behaviour and the niceness of the FL are both insufferable. Ditch the guy! It's just not endearing.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Four Hands, Two Sonatas
0 people found this review helpful
4 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 9.0

One of the greats of 2026

Note: People, if you think 2 guys' friendship is automatically bromance, you are part of a big problem. Men (straight or not) should be allowed to have a friendship without people immediately thinking the big G word. Those 2 guys are more developed than regular men, sure, they understand their own feelings and are supportive, and this shows how men could be outside of patriarchy that kills anything in boys that we do not share with angry apes. I want more men to look up to that kind of relationship without the label "must be G" because they care for each other without bonding over abusing others or ego drama.

This said, I think this drama will please many, whether they are into BL or not. It's about a beautiful relationship, mutual understanding and support, the way we wish all friends should be to each other, with a relationship that sees both sides pulling their weight.

The first part of the drama is beautiful and worth watching without getting distracted. The second part becomes a bit makjang style so I found it much weaker, but if you do not watch those much (you know, the really long ones with a lot of insane stuff) it'll be ok.

I have to say I like the fact that is does not have romance. I like to see good looking actors that we normally see in romance, be cast for something else that isn't a mindless action movie, like all guys end up in as they get old, get married etc. This drama is what creativity in writing should be like. Like isn't just about romance. Of course if the drama was done with 2 women that would be even better, showing us that we can live outside of being defined by a relationship with a man, but that's asking too much.

Anyway, it's a great one, watch it!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Auditors
0 people found this review helpful
Aug 28, 2024
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

Entertaining

Well I hope I'm not liking it because it's westernised, but I find the story entertaining, I could see several seasons of it.
There are no real cliches, no disappointments (unless you wanted romance, but with a bit of experience you know this is not the kind of drama to really provide much on that front), interesting situations, some that could have been developed more maybe, but then it means that the whole season is tight, not too long.

I also really love that the main character isn't under 30.

Language level IMO: B2/C1
Language-wise for Korean learners I would say it's upper intermediate/advanced, there was a new or unfamiliar-yet word for me in most sentences, but nothing that wouldn't be useful. I've already come across several words I just learnt here while watching other stuff in the week since I started it. It's very worth using for sentence mining if you're into Ajatt/Refold.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?