Celebrity
This review may contain spoilers
What I think about a love other than yours episode 3
What the actual hell was that? Like wtf. I'm starting to wonder what the premise is actually about. I saw a few post on it in YouTube shorts so I was like, sure why not. The male lead I thought he was handsome and I love him in boyfriend in demand Abi na boyfriend on demand but let's put that aside.Is the lawyer and the male lead co worker (I don't know their names) the second male lead and the second female lead. What us the purpose. It got boring and I was just watching it, hoping it'd get better. Everything felt like a filler episode. I mean it's getting frustrating. Episode one and two had so much potential and the ending what was that. Don't tell me they're falling in love with other people.
Also I'd like to say that the second male lead and the female lead have no chemistry. It was a hard watch. Anytime they come in screen they literally piss me off, or I don't really care for them. Same with the male lead and the second female lead. They annoy me and I'm starting to get irritated by both the male lead and female lead. All they do is make out, bash into walls and make love or try to make love. Nothing about it is heart fluttering. I mean I literally turn away anytime they do it and if I go one last time watching them bump against shit just so they can bump bodies. I'll literally lose my shit.
The male lead has beautiful eyes though and the female lead is adorable but she pisses me off though. I don't know why. Something about her is giving reckless. Go to the hospital already.
Oh wait and her hiccups stopped at the end what does that mean because of the lawyer she's been healed or whatever. Why were they emphasizing on it. Like what does it mean. The lawyer doesn't stress her out?
Who the fuck wrote this script.
I will be tuning in for tomorrow episode if I remember and I hope it gets better from there.
Was this review helpful to you?